Afni

Average Difficulty
8 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Bowling Green, KY

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Afni in June 2012.

Interview Details – Did the online application got a call 2 months later

Interview Question – NO difficult questions, a monkey can answer them   Answer Question

Tucson, AZ

I applied in-person and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Afni in May 2011.

Interview Details – I was Hired through a job fair event, started off by taking a computer assestment, followed by a quick over the phone interview, followed by a face to face interview, all in about 2 hours

Interview Question – the most unexpected thing was that i was asked almost no questions, there was some basic questions like, how comfortable are you with wireless devices, are you computer savey, but excluding that it was basically sitting and being talked to about the history of the company and slowly changed into casual conversation about the interviewers life   View Answer

Negotiation Details – the only thing negotiable was the days you worked, pay was set as is.

Bowling Green, KY

I applied online - interviewed at Afni in April 2013.

Interview Details – The hiring process was easy and the interview well there really wasnt one.

Interview Question – How would you do here.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Easy as pie.

Customer Service Representative

I applied online and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Afni.

Interview Details – Telephone interview and offered a job after interview was completed.

Interview Question – Just basic customer service questions and a few technical questions.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – no negotiation

Interviewed at Afni

Interview Details – No in person interview. Just a phone interview asking about work experience, skills, availability, etc. Might ask a few questions about how you might deal with an upset customer. Everyone who passes the phone interview is hired and enters training, but about a quarter of those who enter training drop out during the process.

Tucson, AZ

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Afni in July 2012.

Interview Details – The hiring process was relatively easy. I applied on a Thursday afternoon and was employed by Tuesday. The interview consisted of questions about my resume, and questions on how I would deal with angry customers on the job. I was also asked to demonstrate how I would go about selling a cell phone.

Interview Questions

• Which years/how long did you work at your previous jobs.   View Answer
  • How would you deal with a customer who calls in upset   View Answer

Bowling Green, KY

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Afni in December 2010.

Interview Details – Typical entry level interview

Interview Question – What is your greatest weakness?   Answer Question

Customer Service Representative

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Afni in October 2008.

Interview Details – the interview consisted of background jobs ex: what was i doin before i was working, what experaince do i have with customer service.. also the phone interview we had to pretend that the person who was interviewing us was an actual verizon wireless customer. We had to read a script and try and make a sale and offer to look at accounts online.

Worked for Afni? Contribute to the Community!