Afni Customer Service Representative Interview Questions

Updated May 24, 2015

1.4

Customer Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at Afni.

Interview

Personality questions, over the phone interview that was for a chat line representative. You were able to work at home and got business class internet as well as a full computer set up. My location was not in reach of the internet and for that reason I turned down the job offer. They are currently growing in the Colorado Market and expanding.

Interview Questions

• How have you handled a difficult situation in the past?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Afni

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tucson, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Afni (Tucson, AZ) in October 2014.

Interview

A short test that took about 30 minutes and an interview immediately afterwards. Very nice recruter and I was told my part time requirements would not be an issue. I was told of the requirements, such as a drug test, a high school graduate or equivalent and a background check. None of which would be a problem for me.

Interview Questions

• Can you work full time during training?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tucson, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Afni (Tucson, AZ) in September 2014.

Interview

Very easy process. Was asked to come in anytime between 9AM to 3PM on Mon - Friday. Was given an assessment that took about an hour and a half. Three parts to it; Personality, Math and a Simulation of a Phone Call. After that I was directed to wait in the lobby (I waited for quite some time). Someone came to get me, asked me some basic interview questions, told me more about the position and the training program. You will need to sign up for a background check and drug test. Other than that there was nothing to it.

The training program that lasts 5 weeks is mandatory and no absences are tolerated. I was asked to pick from two times; A 6AM to 2:30PM class or A 3PM to 11:00PM class. Make sure you are available.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tucson, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Afni (Tucson, AZ) in May 2014.

Interview

It was straight forward and easy. Applied one night, came in the next day after class and took the test. I was offered a job on the spot and started training the next week.

Interview Questions

• Typical questions. What would you do in a bad situation, have you ever done this or that, etc.   Answer Question

Customer Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Afni.

Interview

Telephone interview and offered a job after interview was completed.

Interview Questions

• Just basic customer service questions and a few technical questions.   Answer Question

Negotiation

no negotiation

Customer Service Representative Interview

Interview

No in person interview. Just a phone interview asking about work experience, skills, availability, etc. Might ask a few questions about how you might deal with an upset customer. Everyone who passes the phone interview is hired and enters training, but about a quarter of those who enter training drop out during the process.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bowling Green, KY

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Afni (Bowling Green, KY) in April 2013.

Interview

The hiring process was easy and the interview well there really wasnt one.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Easy as pie.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Afni (Chicago, IL) in November 2012.

Interview

Process was very quick and easy. I had only one phone interview. The questions were along the lines of customer service experience and basic computer knowledge. The interviewer even told me at the end of the call that I had the job. He was very pleasant and answered any questions I had. I was offered the position contingent on the drug test and background check.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tucson, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Afni (Tucson, AZ) in July 2012.

Interview

The hiring process was relatively easy. I applied on a Thursday afternoon and was employed by Tuesday. The interview consisted of questions about my resume, and questions on how I would deal with angry customers on the job. I was also asked to demonstrate how I would go about selling a cell phone.

Interview Questions

• Which years/how long did you work at your previous jobs.   1 Answer
    • How would you deal with a customer who calls in upset   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bowling Green, KY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Afni (Bowling Green, KY) in June 2012.

Interview

Did the online application got a call 2 months later