Afni Interview Questions

Updated Aug 20, 2014

2.1

Web Chat Sales Agent Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tucson, AZ

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Afni.

was called in for an interview, when i arrived for the interview these ppl had no clue who i was, totally unorganized, they made me take a skills assessment which i didnt pass, however i had already taken it once 2 days ago which the recruiter verified when scheduling the interview, there was no answer to why i failed when i asked, told me i am not a good canidate, i have worked in reputable call centers for over 10 years never have i failed a questionaire or worked for a company this disorganized, bottom line they call u for an interview and make you do a skills assessment and tell you they will contact you in a few days after the assessment is in, leave immideatly, if they cannot be truthful to potiental employees, imagine working there!!!!!

Interview Questions
    • lies, i was supposed to interview with a real person, not a computer.   Answer Question

Web Chat Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Opelika, AL

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Afni in April 2014.

Applied online after seeing posting on Indeed.com and deciding to give it a shot. Was sent an email within 24 hours to come into the center (days and times were given) to complete an assessment. If you got past the computer assessment, you had a short and basic interview and then 2 forms of ID were copied (make sure to bring those!). You are given your start date for training based on the assumption you pass the pre-employment drug screening and background check.

Interview Questions
    • How would you respond to an upset customer?   View Answer
    No negotiating but I saw my pay rate written down on a sheet of paper.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Opelika, AL

I applied online. The process took 6 daysinterviewed at Afni.

Applied online on company website. Received call to come in for face-to-face interview. When arrived, there were two Operation Managers and HR Manager in room, which appeared to be a large conference room. Next day, I was called again to come in the following week to interview with the Director who was very pleasant. After I left, a few hours later, I was contacted and offered the job. The entire process was pretty quick. First interview was behavioral and 2nd interview seemed like she was trying to get a feel of my background, experience, and what type of person I was.

Interview Questions
    • Questions were like: tell me a time when..., how did you handle it, and what were the results. It was a STAR interview method. The interview was pretty long, but they really dug in to find out if I would be a great fit for the position.   Answer Question
    There was no room for negotiation. They were pretty firm at offering a low salary.

Customer Care Agent Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bowling Green, KY

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Afni in December 2013.

A walk-in event where you took 40 minutes to fill out an application and take an assessment on a laptop they provide. After that, they would have a recruiter conduct an interview right there and then, with general interview questions you have probably heard before.

Interview Questions
    • Name a time you disagreed with a supervisor from you prior employment.   Answer Question
    No negotiation really.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tucson, AZ

I applied through other source. The process took 6 daysinterviewed at Afni.

1 online interview, 1 face to face interview. Be your self the people interviewing are great.

Interview Questions
    • How do you copy and paste with out using a mouse.   View Answer
    N/A

Project Coach Interview

Phone screen and in person interview

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about a time when you disagreed with your manager. How did you handle the situation?   Answer Question

Customer Service Representative Interview

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Afni.

Telephone interview and offered a job after interview was completed.

Interview Questions
    • Just basic customer service questions and a few technical questions.   Answer Question
    no negotiation

Web Chat Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Evans, CO
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Evans, CO

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Afni in May 2013.

Online Application. Called for an interview and offered job that day.

Interview Questions
    No negotiation for pay or schedule.

Customer Service Representative Interview

No in person interview. Just a phone interview asking about work experience, skills, availability, etc. Might ask a few questions about how you might deal with an upset customer. Everyone who passes the phone interview is hired and enters training, but about a quarter of those who enter training drop out during the process.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bowling Green, KY

I applied online – interviewed at Afni in April 2013.

The hiring process was easy and the interview well there really wasnt one.

Easy as pie.