Afni

Average Difficulty
26 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Bowling Green, KY

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Afni in June 2012.

Interview Details – Did the online application got a call 2 months later

Interview Question – NO difficult questions, a monkey can answer them   Answer Question

Web Chat Customer Service Representative Interview

Web Chat Customer Service Representative
Opelika, AL

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Afni in April 2014.

Interview Details – Applied online after seeing posting on Indeed.com and deciding to give it a shot. Was sent an email within 24 hours to come into the center (days and times were given) to complete an assessment. If you got past the computer assessment, you had a short and basic interview and then 2 forms of ID were copied (make sure to bring those!). You are given your start date for training based on the assumption you pass the pre-employment drug screening and background check.

Interview Question – How would you respond to an upset customer?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – No negotiating but I saw my pay rate written down on a sheet of paper.

Very Difficult Interview

Web Chat Sales Agent Interview

Web Chat Sales Agent
Tucson, AZ

I applied online and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Afni.

Interview Details – was called in for an interview, when i arrived for the interview these ppl had no clue who i was, totally unorganized, they made me take a skills assessment which i didnt pass, however i had already taken it once 2 days ago which the recruiter verified when scheduling the interview, there was no answer to why i failed when i asked, told me i am not a good canidate, i have worked in reputable call centers for over 10 years never have i failed a questionaire or worked for a company this disorganized, bottom line they call u for an interview and make you do a skills assessment and tell you they will contact you in a few days after the assessment is in, leave immideatly, if they cannot be truthful to potiental employees, imagine working there!!!!!

Interview Question – lies, i was supposed to interview with a real person, not a computer.   Answer Question

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

Supplemental Training Instructor Interview

Supplemental Training Instructor
Tucson, AZ

I applied online and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Afni in June 2011.

Interview Details – This is a call center. I was hired over the phone with a few basic questions. They have a hire turnover so constantly hiring. There is a paid 4 week training. You must pass both a midterm and a final exam. Afni has different clients, so the process may change according to that client. I was later promoted to the Supplemental Training Instructor. This process was a little more involved and took longer. For this position, I had to be interviewed and do a presentation. I believe that the only reason it took longer to be promoted was that it was an internal hire position, so there were lots of candidates, and only one position.

Interview Question – None. Just be professional.   Answer Question

Project Coach Interview

Project Coach
Opelika, AL

I applied online and the process took 6 days - interviewed at Afni.

Interview Details – Applied online on company website. Received call to come in for face-to-face interview. When arrived, there were two Operation Managers and HR Manager in room, which appeared to be a large conference room. Next day, I was called again to come in the following week to interview with the Director who was very pleasant. After I left, a few hours later, I was contacted and offered the job. The entire process was pretty quick. First interview was behavioral and 2nd interview seemed like she was trying to get a feel of my background, experience, and what type of person I was.

Interview Question – Questions were like: tell me a time when..., how did you handle it, and what were the results. It was a STAR interview method. The interview was pretty long, but they really dug in to find out if I would be a great fit for the position.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – There was no room for negotiation. They were pretty firm at offering a low salary.

Tucson, AZ

I applied in-person and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Afni in May 2011.

Interview Details – I was Hired through a job fair event, started off by taking a computer assestment, followed by a quick over the phone interview, followed by a face to face interview, all in about 2 hours

Interview Question – the most unexpected thing was that i was asked almost no questions, there was some basic questions like, how comfortable are you with wireless devices, are you computer savey, but excluding that it was basically sitting and being talked to about the history of the company and slowly changed into casual conversation about the interviewers life   View Answer

Negotiation Details – the only thing negotiable was the days you worked, pay was set as is.

Customer Care Consultant Interview

Customer Care Consultant
Tucson, AZ

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Afni in June 2011.

Interview Details – I spoke briefly with someone on the phone and was told to come to their Riverside Crossing center in Tucson, AZ and bring my diploma and SS card. I was expecting an interview but I never really had one. They hired right on the spot.

Interview Question – None   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiation

Customer Care Agent Interview

Customer Care Agent
Bowling Green, KY

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Afni in December 2013.

Interview Details – A walk-in event where you took 40 minutes to fill out an application and take an assessment on a laptop they provide. After that, they would have a recruiter conduct an interview right there and then, with general interview questions you have probably heard before.

Interview Question – Name a time you disagreed with a supervisor from you prior employment.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiation really.

Bowling Green, KY

I applied online - interviewed at Afni in April 2013.

Interview Details – The hiring process was easy and the interview well there really wasnt one.

Interview Question – How would you do here.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Easy as pie.

Project Coach Interview

Project Coach
Tucson, AZ

I applied through other source and the process took 6 days - interviewed at Afni.

Interview Details – 1 online interview, 1 face to face interview. Be your self the people interviewing are great.

Interview Question – How do you copy and paste with out using a mouse.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – N/A

Interviews for Top Jobs at Afni

Worked for Afni? Contribute to the Community!

Afni Videos

Afni – Why Work for Us?

As a contact center, our focus is providing customer service experiences that go beyond normal expectations. We answer toll-free numbers and assist online customers with things like billing questions, product… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Afni interview questions and advice. All 26 interview reviews posted anonymously by Afni employees and interview candidates.