Afni Interview Questions

Updated Jul 28, 2015

2.1

Web Chat Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tucson, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Afni (Tucson, AZ) in June 2015.

Interview

You apply online and schedule a time to come in and take a computer based test (2 hrs) followed by a typing test. They then call you in after making you wait for an hour or two more to tell you based on the test results whether they are even going to extend an opportunity to have a face to face interview for the position. They never see your resume when they reject you based on the test results.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Afni.

Interview

Personality questions, over the phone interview that was for a chat line representative. You were able to work at home and got business class internet as well as a full computer set up. My location was not in reach of the internet and for that reason I turned down the job offer. They are currently growing in the Colorado Market and expanding.

Interview Questions

• How have you handled a difficult situation in the past?   1 Answer

Afni Work At Home Customer Service Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Greeley, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Afni (Greeley, CO) in December 2014.

Interview

Basically you just have to pass the test and they will hire you. They test was not hard, just brush up on your math. You just walk in and you can apply and take the test in the office and then the HR will call you back and fill out new hire papers with you.

Interview Questions

• They asked if I had my high school diploma and thats all   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Tucson, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Afni (Tucson, AZ) in October 2014.

Interview

A short test that took about 30 minutes and an interview immediately afterwards. Very nice recruter and I was told my part time requirements would not be an issue. I was told of the requirements, such as a drug test, a high school graduate or equivalent and a background check. None of which would be a problem for me.

Interview Questions

• Can you work full time during training?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Tucson, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Afni (Tucson, AZ) in September 2014.

Interview

Very easy process. Was asked to come in anytime between 9AM to 3PM on Mon - Friday. Was given an assessment that took about an hour and a half. Three parts to it; Personality, Math and a Simulation of a Phone Call. After that I was directed to wait in the lobby (I waited for quite some time). Someone came to get me, asked me some basic interview questions, told me more about the position and the training program. You will need to sign up for a background check and drug test. Other than that there was nothing to it. The training program that lasts 5 weeks is mandatory and no absences are tolerated. I was asked to pick from two times; A 6AM to 2:30PM class or A 3PM to 11:00PM class. Make sure you are available.

Anonymous Employee in Tucson, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Afni (Tucson, AZ) in May 2014.

Interview

It was straight forward and easy. Applied one night, came in the next day after class and took the test. I was offered a job on the spot and started training the next week.

Interview Questions

• Typical questions. What would you do in a bad situation, have you ever done this or that, etc.   Answer Question

Web Chat Sales Agent Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tucson, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Afni (Tucson, AZ).

Interview

was called in for an interview, when i arrived for the interview these ppl had no clue who i was, totally unorganized, they made me take a skills assessment which i didnt pass, however i had already taken it once 2 days ago which the recruiter verified when scheduling the interview, there was no answer to why i failed when i asked, told me i am not a good canidate, i have worked in reputable call centers for over 10 years never have i failed a questionaire or worked for a company this disorganized, bottom line they call u for an interview and make you do a skills assessment and tell you they will contact you in a few days after the assessment is in, leave immideatly, if they cannot be truthful to potiental employees, imagine working there!!!!!

Interview Questions

• lies, i was supposed to interview with a real person, not a computer.   Answer Question

Web Chat Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Opelika, AL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Afni (Opelika, AL) in April 2014.

Interview

Applied online after seeing posting on Indeed.com and deciding to give it a shot. Was sent an email within 24 hours to come into the center (days and times were given) to complete an assessment. If you got past the computer assessment, you had a short and basic interview and then 2 forms of ID were copied (make sure to bring those!). You are given your start date for training based on the assumption you pass the pre-employment drug screening and background check.

Interview Questions

• How would you respond to an upset customer?   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiating but I saw my pay rate written down on a sheet of paper.

Project Coach Interview

Anonymous Employee in Opelika, AL

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Afni (Opelika, AL).

Interview

Applied online on company website. Received call to come in for face-to-face interview. When arrived, there were two Operation Managers and HR Manager in room, which appeared to be a large conference room. Next day, I was called again to come in the following week to interview with the Director who was very pleasant. After I left, a few hours later, I was contacted and offered the job. The entire process was pretty quick. First interview was behavioral and 2nd interview seemed like she was trying to get a feel of my background, experience, and what type of person I was.

Interview Questions

• Questions were like: tell me a time when..., how did you handle it, and what were the results. It was a STAR interview method. The interview was pretty long, but they really dug in to find out if I would be a great fit for the position.   Answer Question

Negotiation

There was no room for negotiation. They were pretty firm at offering a low salary.

Web Chat Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Opelika, AL

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Afni (Opelika, AL) in February 2014.

Interview

Walked in, they got my paperwork, sat me down in a room, asked me some questions, I filled out some paperwork, and was at work a few days later. There is nothing else really to it. It all depends on who the project coach doing the interview is really.