Afni

Updated Nov 3, 2014

2.0

10 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tucson, AZ

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Afni in September 2014.

Very easy process. Was asked to come in anytime between 9AM to 3PM on Mon - Friday. Was given an assessment that took about an hour and a half. Three parts to it; Personality, Math and a Simulation of a Phone Call. After that I was directed to wait in the lobby (I waited for quite some time). Someone came to get me, asked me some basic interview questions, told me more about the position and the training program. You will need to sign up for a background check and drug test. Other than that there was nothing to it.

The training program that lasts 5 weeks is mandatory and no absences are tolerated. I was asked to pick from two times; A 6AM to 2:30PM class or A 3PM to 11:00PM class. Make sure you are available.

Web Chat Sales Agent Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tucson, AZ

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Afni.

was called in for an interview, when i arrived for the interview these ppl had no clue who i was, totally unorganized, they made me take a skills assessment which i didnt pass, however i had already taken it once 2 days ago which the recruiter verified when scheduling the interview, there was no answer to why i failed when i asked, told me i am not a good canidate, i have worked in reputable call centers for over 10 years never have i failed a questionaire or worked for a company this disorganized, bottom line they call u for an interview and make you do a skills assessment and tell you they will contact you in a few days after the assessment is in, leave immideatly, if they cannot be truthful to potiental employees, imagine working there!!!!!

Interview Questions
    • lies, i was supposed to interview with a real person, not a computer.   Answer Question

Project Coach Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tucson, AZ

I applied through other source. The process took 6 daysinterviewed at Afni.

1 online interview, 1 face to face interview. Be your self the people interviewing are great.

Interview Questions
    • How do you copy and paste with out using a mouse.   View Answer
    N/A

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tucson, AZ

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Afni in July 2012.

The hiring process was relatively easy. I applied on a Thursday afternoon and was employed by Tuesday. The interview consisted of questions about my resume, and questions on how I would deal with angry customers on the job. I was also asked to demonstrate how I would go about selling a cell phone.

Interview Questions
    • Which years/how long did you work at your previous jobs.   View Answer
    • How would you deal with a customer who calls in upset   View Answer

Operations Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tucson, AZ

The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Afni in October 2011.

For CSRs, there is a phone interview and then an on-site interview (usually 1 on 1).
    For Supervisors and Managers, the interview is with a panel.

Interview Questions
    • Explain to me, step-by-step, how to make toast   View Answer
    • variations of the question but it basically comes down to 'why do you feel you are the best person for the job?'.   View Answer

Supplemental Training Instructor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tucson, AZ

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Afni in June 2011.

This is a call center. I was hired over the phone with a few basic questions. They have a hire turnover so constantly hiring. There is a paid 4 week training. You must pass both a midterm and a final exam. Afni has different clients, so the process may change according to that client. I was later promoted to the Supplemental Training Instructor. This process was a little more involved and took longer. For this position, I had to be interviewed and do a presentation. I believe that the only reason it took longer to be promoted was that it was an internal hire position, so there were lots of candidates, and only one position.

Customer Care Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tucson, AZ

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Afni in June 2011.

I spoke briefly with someone on the phone and was told to come to their Riverside Crossing center in Tucson, AZ and bring my diploma and SS card. I was expecting an interview but I never really had one. They hired right on the spot.

No negotiation

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tucson, AZ

I applied in-person. The process took a weekinterviewed at Afni in May 2011.

I was Hired through a job fair event, started off by taking a computer assestment, followed by a quick over the phone interview, followed by a face to face interview, all in about 2 hours

Interview Questions
    • the most unexpected thing was that i was asked almost no questions, there was some basic questions like, how comfortable are you with wireless devices, are you computer savey, but excluding that it was basically sitting and being talked to about the history of the company and slowly changed into casual conversation about the interviewers life   View Answer
    the only thing negotiable was the days you worked, pay was set as is.

CSSC Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tucson, AZ

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Afni in January 2011.

The interview consisted of a conversation on how everyone takes things so personally

none

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tucson, AZ

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at Afni in June 2008.

1. Registration and test is the day you apply.
    3. Test consist in understandin and computer skills. Computer and written test.
    4. if you pass you receive a call for a personal interview.
    5. Last, they call you for a brief last interview in the language you choose.

Interview Questions
    • would you do if your car doesn't start when going to work??   Answer Question