Interview Question

Business Analyst Interview

After numerous application submittals I have still not been

able to get an interview. I would love to be able to just get to that point so I can have the chance to see what questions they have. Hopefully I will get that chance in the future, but from my experience so far, I think it is very hard to get an interview with Raytheon and I am going to assume that you need to know someone who works there to even have a chance, and seeing that I don't know anyone who works there, I am about to give up.
Answer

Interview Answer

1 Answer

Try working on your resume and cover letter a little more. Raytheon has a computer screen the resumes and cover letters for key words. This is probably the reason that you are not being considered for an interview. I had previously submitted several resumes and never heard anything back. I am currently employed on an Air Force Base and a friend of mine showed me how to write resumes for a system that is screened by a computer. I now have my first interview with Raytheon later this week. only took me one job submission attempt this time. I hope this helps, Good luck.

Anonymous on Mar 3, 2015

Add Answers or Comments

To comment on this, Sign In or Sign Up.