Agency RX

Updated Jan 13, 2015
Updated Jan 13, 2015

2.6

Art Director Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Agency RX in January 2015.

I was contacted by Agency Rx and set a date and a time for an initial phone interview. 10 min before our scheduled phone time, I was emailed about a conflict. Not a problem, it happens. The interviewer said she would be reaching out later that day to reschedule. The next day I reached out, and was never contacted again. Completely unprofessional response. It is one thing to cancel upon further review of an application, but unacceptable to to schedule and bail at the last minute.

Planner Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY
    Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Agency RX.

Sent resume, got email to set up some interviews. Takes a few weeks to get interviews as scheduling can be difficult with their staff seeming to frequently travel.

Interview schedule changed at last moment for me but that was okay. Had a few interviews. Everyone asked good questions, were good listeners and the only downside was for all "the good," something went awry. Usually you can sense when something isn't "good" (rhythms are off, ask questions that I can't answer, slight disconnects in conversation, etc.) but here it was all pretty fluid but never got a call back.

Interview Questions
    • Can't remember difficult or unexpected questions. Not saying I was so prepared or that they lob you softballs - but honestly nothing stood out as either difficult or expected given the job description.   Answer Question

Medical Copy Editor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Agency RX in November 2010.

I had an initial informational phone conversation, then the in-office interview consisted of meeting with the head recruiter and the head of the department. After that, I took a fairly involved editing/proofreading skills test, which is standard for this type of position. I heard back within 1 week. Everyone I met during the interview was very nice and the offices were well-kept. A good experience overall

Interview Questions
    • Are you now actively looking for work and how long have you been looking?   Answer Question

Copywriter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Agency RX in April 2010.

The people I met with were very nice. Most of the time was spent talking about my college experiences and what seemed like a personality check. I was asked about my tastes in music, books, fim and things like that. Obviously a lot of time was spent going through my portfolio and discussing all the concepts.

Account Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a dayinterviewed at Agency RX in September 2008.

Very casually interviewing with the SVP for the workflow department.

Interview Questions
    • Typical questions like: why do you want this position, how does your experience apply to this role, what are you strengths/weaknesses, etc.   Answer Question
    When I interviewed nothing was negotiable (salary, vacation days, 60 day review), but I would recommend negotiating because there has been a change in management since I interviewed.