Agfa Healthcare

5 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Program Consultant Interview

Program Consultant

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Agfa Healthcare.

Interview Details – Short and straight forward.

Interview Question – What is your biggest weakness?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Offer and Counter-offer

Very Easy Interview

SQL/ASP Developer Also ASP.net Consultant Interview

SQL/ASP Developer Also ASP.net Consultant
Ridgefield Park, Bergen, NJ

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Agfa Healthcare in September 2008.

Interview Details – Phone interview was basically going over teh resume and explaining what I will be expected to do. They asked m to go in to go over the application, did taht and got the job as a consultant.

Interview Question – No technical questions   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – None, since it was Corp - Corp contract/ consulting

Software Developer Internship Interview

Software Developer Internship
Greenville, SC

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Agfa Healthcare in June 2011.

Interview Details – I applied online, then got a phone interview from a department manager and he set up a time slot for a on-site interview. The on-site interview was just half an hour about what I have done before. After 2 days I got the offer.

Interview Question – Do you have any experience in Solaris, Sql Server, Oracle?   Answer Question

Applications Consultant Interview

Applications Consultant
Bonn (Germany)

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Agfa Healthcare in November 2012.

Interview Details – The first interview was very good. It felt smoothly. There were only questions related with my background, the job position and my skills and expectations, that is always good on my book. No weird HR questions. I had a small mishap before the interview and they were very understanding and empathic. I still have no answer yet, but glasswork is asking me to comment. I was already called for another meeting.

Interview Question – none. everything made sense, was very professional.   Answer Question

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Senior Software Engineer

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Agfa Healthcare in July 2011.

Interview Details – The interview process was fairly quick. My friend referred me and HR contacted me in a couple of days. She set up an interview with the hiring manager. The manager seemed to have a list of technical questions that he was reading from. Fairly standard java, oop and app server related questions. They called me in for a group interview - one with team members including an architect and a design problem and presentation with the manager. It was very well structured.

Interview Question – Tell me about yourself   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – The offer was very low; lower than my current compensation.

Worked for Agfa Healthcare? Contribute to the Community!