Agfa Healthcare Interview Questions

Updated Nov 6, 2014
Updated Nov 6, 2014

2.3

Warehouse Supervisor Interview

Application

I applied in-person – interviewed at Agfa Healthcare (Dayton, NJ).

Interview

complete joke. Manager did not even introduce as a new employee and upper management does not even acknowledge you. Racist and sexist is an understatement for this company. Must be female and white to be acknowledged. After submitting all paperwork via email PDF file they asked me to travel over an hour for an interview that did not even take place other the fill out the paperwork again as the HR director could not find them nor look for the email. Complete waste of time and money

Negotiation

very simple...needed a job and they gave me what I wanted

Program Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Agfa Healthcare.

Interview

Short and straight forward.

Interview Questions

• What is your biggest weakness?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Offer and Counter-offer

Software Developer Internship Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Agfa Healthcare (Greenville, SC) in June 2011.

Interview

I applied online, then got a phone interview from a department manager and he set up a time slot for a on-site interview. The on-site interview was just half an hour about what I have done before. After 2 days I got the offer.

Interview Questions

• Do you have any experience in Solaris, Sql Server, Oracle?   Answer Question

SQL/ASP Developer Also ASP.net Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Agfa Healthcare (Ridgefield Park, Bergen, NJ) in September 2008.

Interview

Phone interview was basically going over teh resume and explaining what I will be expected to do. They asked m to go in to go over the application, did taht and got the job as a consultant.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

None, since it was Corp - Corp contract/ consulting

Country Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6+ weeksinterviewed at Agfa Healthcare.

Interview

Process of hiring was done by a head Hunter and I think a fair way it took around 45 days since the begining until the end. Process was very organized and very focus oriented

Interview Questions

• They use to question why I was leaving other company and why I would like to work for Agfa HealthCare.   1 Answer

Consultant Interview

(Translated from English)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Agfa Healthcare (Bonn (Germany)) in November 2012.

Interview

Das erste Interview war sehr positiv. Meinem Gefühl nach ging es glatt. Die Fragen betrafen nur meinen Hintergrund, die Jobposition und meine Fähigkeiten und Erwartungen, das hinterlässt immer einen guten Eindruck. Keine seltsamen Personalfragen. Ich hatte ein kleines Missgeschick vor dem Interview und mir wurden Verständnis und Mitgefühl entgegengebracht. Bislang warte ich noch auf eine Antwort, aber Glasswork fordert mich zu einem Kommentar auf, ich bekam schon einen Anruf für ein weiteres Meeting.

The first interview was very good. It felt smoothly. There were only questions related with my background, the job position and my skills and expectations, that is always good on my book. No weird HR questions. I had a small mishap before the interview and they were very understanding and empathic. I still have no answer yet, but glasswork is asking me to comment. I was already called for another meeting.

Interview Questions

• Keine. Alle waren sinnvoll und sehr professionell.   none. everything made sense, was very professional.   Answer Question

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Agfa Healthcare in July 2011.

Interview

The interview process was fairly quick. My friend referred me and HR contacted me in a couple of days. She set up an interview with the hiring manager. The manager seemed to have a list of technical questions that he was reading from. Fairly standard java, oop and app server related questions. They called me in for a group interview - one with team members including an architect and a design problem and presentation with the manager. It was very well structured.

Interview Questions

The offer was very low; lower than my current compensation.