Aggreko Interview Questions

Updated Aug 18, 2015

3.7

Rental Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Iberia, LA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Aggreko (New Iberia, LA).

Interview

I was referred by a friend who works for Aggreko. After I had an in person interview at Aggreko I was then sent to a temporary staffing agency to process paperwork and I was paid through that agency. A few days later I was released from Aggreko because I didn't "fit in" with the team.

Acts Tech Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lake Charles, LA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Aggreko (Lake Charles, LA) in May 2015.

Interview

Phone interview, a week later another phone interview, a week later another phone interview, 3 weeks later finally on site interview… they sure don't rush ! Flew me to oklahoma office to interview with head guy. Took weeks to hear back about anything.

Logistics Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pearland, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Aggreko (Pearland, TX).

Interview

It took me two weeks in Hiring process and lots of Group/Panel Interviews...I interviewed with group of logistics employees as well as the hiring manager, Area Manager...Phone interviews, 1-1 and group and panel interviews...back ground check to drug test.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for Aggreko, Where do you see in the next 5 years, why do we hire you, how do you overcome your job or personal life obstacles and what were the outcomes, do you prefer working in a team or independently (trick Question)...you want to answer this very carefully....Aggreko is really big about Team work. They also ask a lot of Behavioral questions to see if candidate is the right fit for the team.   1 Answer

Negotiation

None

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Aggreko (Houston, TX).

Interview

Personality Test, interviews with Sales Manager, their Manager and HR.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I was able to negotiate on salary by 10%. Everything else about the offer I really liked. The negotiations were very amicable and fair.

Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Aggreko (Houston, TX) in May 2013.

Interview

In my case I had one phone interview with a HR person, and then two face to face interviews. The phone interview was a filter. The HR person was not very helpful when I asked question regarding the job. I was not asked any behavioral question in my face to face interviews. Make sure to have some question prepared....I believe they expect you to do your homework researching the company and the industry.

Interview Questions

• What do you like about finance/accounting?   1 Answer

N/A Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Aggreko (Houston, TX) in January 2011.

Interview

sourced, initial phone pree screen , one on one, and final interview with President.

Interview Questions

• challenges working with International groups, ex-pats, and expediting visas.   1 Answer

Negotiation

Simple and fair

Technician III Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Aggreko in January 2010.

Interview

Initial communication from US - set up interview time, location, meeting with.. etc. Mostly technical questions to verify ability to diagnose equipment malfunction and find possible cause. Meeting with team - testing ability to communicate with different audience simultaneously.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Wage