Aggressor LLC

Relevance Date Difficulty

Functional Analyst Interview

Functional Analyst
Pleasanton, CA

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Aggressor LLC in March 2012.

Interview Details – Initial interaction at college career fair. They called the following week to schedule a phone interview. The phone interview was about 15 minutes and then they asked me to come in for an in-person interview a few days later. I interviewed with a Senior Consultant, a Manager, and a Partner and was offered the position the next day.

Interview Question – Nothing was out of the ordinary   Answer Question

Integration Consultant Interview

Integration Consultant
San Jose, CA

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Aggressor LLC in February 2012.

Interview Details – I was asked to come in for a set of interviews at their site. I talked to three people, increasing in rank from a consultant to the president. They asked me things about my resume, and projects I had worked on. The whole process took about 2 hours. The culture seemed busy but casual.

Interview Question – What are some challenges you have faced in a group setting?   Answer Question

Functional Consultant Interview

Functional Consultant
Pleasanton, CA

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Aggressor LLC in February 2012.

Interview Details – Overall the interview process was not long and drawn out. First was the phone interview. That was about 20 mins long to gauge my interest in the position. I was told they wanted to schedule me in for an in person interview immediately at the end of the phone interview. I was scheduled for the in person interview that was the week after.
In person interview consisted of 3 people back to back. One includes a parter. The process was casual. The last person who came into to interview me was not prepared. she didnt even bother to review my resume. She did not ask me about my relevant job history and she spaced out half the time. She was not the original interviewer, she was a filler because the original person was with a client. I wouldve had a fairly positive experience with the process but the last interviewer killed.

Interview Question – Interviewer asked about proprietary information regarding a system I worked on.   View Answer

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

Functional Consultant Interview

Functional Consultant
Pleasanton, CA

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Aggressor LLC in March 2011.

Interview Details – Sam was the absolute best recruiter ever. Interview consisted of meeting with 3 members of the staff ranging from managers to a partner. Interview was a tad ambiguous at times but the structure was informal and quite laid back. So much so that the interviewee felt pretty relaxed about the whole situation.

Interview Questions

Worked for Aggressor LLC? Contribute to the Community!