Agile Financial Technologies

Relevance Date Difficulty

Manager- Support\Delivery Assurance Interview

Manager- Support\Delivery Assurance
Mumbai (India)

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Agile Financial Technologies in January 2014.

Interview Details – Technical Round ,Final Round

Interview Question – tell me about your self   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Wonderful

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Business Analyst Interview

Business Analyst
Mumbai (India)

I applied online and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Agile Financial Technologies in February 2011.

Interview Details – I applied thru careers@agile-ft.com. I was called for an interview immediately and went in through 3 rounds. With product head, development head and business head.

Interview Question – They asked about my knowledge of the company. Fortunately I had been thru website and google research   View Answer

Negotiation Details – They have salary bands based on experience and weight age of interview. Negotiation took time because they had to take approval for increase in band.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Agile Financial Technologies? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Agile Financial Technologies interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Agile Financial Technologies employees and interview candidates.