Agilent Technologies

Very Easy Interview

Analyst Interview

Analyst
Santa Rosa, CA

The process took 2 days - interviewed at Agilent Technologies in February 2010.

Interview Details – The interview started with a phone screening to talk about my past experience. It was a nice way to get familiar with who I would be meeting as well as the reverse. After that a few days later I was asked to come in for an interview with a couple folks from the marketing team and 1 R&D manager. The next day was a panel interview with order fulfillment during lunch. It would have been a one dat event but there are scheduling conflicts. It was very comfortable and everyone made me feel at ease. No pressure interview.

Interview Question – In your last job what was yor biggest frustration and how did I deal with it.   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Analyst Interview

New York, NY

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Agilent Technologies in May 2010.

Interview Details – no feelings

Interview Questions

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Agilent Technologies

Worked for Agilent Technologies? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Agilent Technologies Analyst interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Agilent Technologies employees and interview candidates.