Agilent Technologies Analyst Interview Questions

2.5

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Agilent Technologies (New York, NY) in May 2010.

Interview

no feelings

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Agilent Technologies

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Santa Rosa, CA

Application

The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Agilent Technologies (Santa Rosa, CA) in February 2010.

Interview

The interview started with a phone screening to talk about my past experience. It was a nice way to get familiar with who I would be meeting as well as the reverse. After that a few days later I was asked to come in for an interview with a couple folks from the marketing team and 1 R&D manager. The next day was a panel interview with order fulfillment during lunch. It would have been a one dat event but there are scheduling conflicts. It was very comfortable and everyone made me feel at ease. No pressure interview.

Interview Questions

• In your last job what was yor biggest frustration and how did I deal with it.   Answer Question