Agilent Technologies

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY
Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Agilent Technologies in May 2010.

no feelings

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Agilent Technologies

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Santa Rosa, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Santa Rosa, CA

The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Agilent Technologies in February 2010.

The interview started with a phone screening to talk about my past experience. It was a nice way to get familiar with who I would be meeting as well as the reverse. After that a few days later I was asked to come in for an interview with a couple folks from the marketing team and 1 R&D manager. The next day was a panel interview with order fulfillment during lunch. It would have been a one dat event but there are scheduling conflicts. It was very comfortable and everyone made me feel at ease. No pressure interview.

Interview Questions
    • In your last job what was yor biggest frustration and how did I deal with it.   Answer Question