Agilent Technologies

1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Applications Chemist Intern Interview

Wilmington, DE

I applied online and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Agilent Technologies in May 2012.

Interview Details – I applied online and received phone interview about three weeks later. I talked with HM about research experience and extracurricular activities. Received on-site interview notice after two weeks. During on-site I gave a 30 min presentation and met with team members (1-2 ppl each time) for behavioral and technical interview. The interview lasted 5-6 hrs including lunchtime.

Interview Question – I cannot remember exactly. But the question was like have you ever said NO to your boss' or colleague's requests.   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – Other offers.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Agilent Technologies

Worked for Agilent Technologies? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Agilent Technologies Applications Chemist Intern interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Agilent Technologies employees and interview candidates.