Agilent Technologies

Average Difficulty
5 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Budd Lake, NJ

I applied through college or university and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Agilent Technologies in February 2013.

Interview Details – Interview set up via campus website. Met one-to-one with one of their employees, asked me questions ranging from hardware to software, pretty much based on everything on my resume.

Interview Question – Explain how a diode works.   Answer Question

Santa Clara, CA

I applied through college or university and interviewed at Agilent Technologies.

Interview Details – Very nice interview process. Interviewers are glad to share and build up rapport quickly with interviewee.

Interview Question – Tell me a high level accrual entry   Answer Question

Loveland, CO

I applied through an employee referral and the process took a day - interviewed at Agilent Technologies in May 2009.

Interview Details – There was first a technical interview. None of the questions were unusually difficult. They asked basic programming and testing concepts. Afterwards there were a number of more specific questions detailing example scenarios. They covered perl, python, and bash since the position was looking for a scripting position. After the technical interview there was a manager interview. The interview went well, we talked about my past experiences and how I overcame challenges and obstacles.

Interview Question – Describe a time when you had a conflict with a co-worker or peer. How did you overcome the conflict?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiation

Mānesar (India)

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Agilent Technologies in February 2014.

Interview Details – First, we had a telephonic interview, they asked basic questions of c, c++, and java.
After one week, I got a call for face to face interview.
There were four rounds (written+coding+2 technical interviews)

Interview Question – They asked conceptual based questions of OS+DS and Algo + Programming constructs.   Answer Question

Intern

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Agilent Technologies.

Interview Details – Met an engineer at a school job fair. Was asked three or so questions on the spot after talking about my background. Was invited to a more in depth in person interview for later that day. Was asked about general EE and CSC concepts as well as asked to write some code.

Interview Question – I was asked to look at a complex circuit and figure out how to add things to it   Answer Question

Worked for Agilent Technologies? Contribute to the Community!