Agilent Technologies Manufacturing Engineer Interview Questions

3.5

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Agilent Technologies (Atlanta, GA).

Interview

Session on behavioral-style interview and separate sessions for technical, problem-solving, cross-disciplinary engineering topics. Interview team and engineering professionals at this employer are very accomplished, and have quite a culture of self-sufficiency for career-level engineering positions, and of voluntary mentorship for entry-level. You may wish to highlight past experiences in these areas.

Interview Questions

• was asked to propose how a specific manufacturing area needed to be re-vamped   Answer Question

Negotiation

Negotiated starting salary with partial success.

Other Interview Reviews for Agilent Technologies

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Wilmington, DE

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Agilent Technologies (Wilmington, DE).

Interview

Panel interviews consisting of behavioral interviewing

Anonymous Employee in Colorado Springs, CO

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Agilent Technologies (Colorado Springs, CO) in April 2010.

Interview

Hiring manager & I spoke on phone 1:1. Based on that, he decided he wanted to talk with me in person. Based on that, he decided to have me talk to a panel of three (himself, another manager, and two members of his staff). I was told I was one of five finalists who met with the panel. The manager decided none of us met job requirements. But based on a side-conversation during the phone and 1:1 interviews, he offered me a contract position doing something else in his group. I accepted.

Interview Questions

• Tell me three of your strengths and three of your weaknesses.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Santa Rosa, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Agilent Technologies (Santa Rosa, CA) in July 2009.

Interview

6 people give me the interview , 2 managers, 2 Hardware engineers, and 2 software engineers. They are friendly and looks nice. They asked me some hardware related questions, software questions and measurement field questions.

Interview Questions

• How do you measure a oscilloscope and make sure the quality is good.   Answer Question