Agilent Technologies Manufacturing Engineer Interview Questions

3.5

4 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Santa Rosa, CA
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Santa Rosa, CA

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a day - interviewed at Agilent Technologies in July 2009.

6 people give me the interview , 2 managers, 2 Hardware engineers, and 2 software engineers. They are friendly and looks nice. They asked me some hardware related questions, software questions and measurement field questions.

Interview Questions
  • How do you measure a oscilloscope and make sure the quality is good.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Agilent Technologies

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Colorado Springs, CO
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Colorado Springs, CO

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days - interviewed at Agilent Technologies in April 2010.

Hiring manager & I spoke on phone 1:1. Based on that, he decided he wanted to talk with me in person. Based on that, he decided to have me talk to a panel of three (himself, another manager, and two members of his staff). I was told I was one of five finalists who met with the panel. The manager decided none of us met job requirements. But based on a side-conversation during the phone and 1:1 interviews, he offered me a contract position doing something else in his group. I accepted.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me three of your strengths and three of your weaknesses.   View Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Atlanta, GA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

I applied through college or university. The process took 1+ week - interviewed at Agilent Technologies.

Session on behavioral-style interview and separate sessions for technical, problem-solving, cross-disciplinary engineering topics. Interview team and engineering professionals at this employer are very accomplished, and have quite a culture of self-sufficiency for career-level engineering positions, and of voluntary mentorship for entry-level. You may wish to highlight past experiences in these areas.

Interview Questions
    • was asked to propose how a specific manufacturing area needed to be re-vamped   Answer Question
    Negotiated starting salary with partial success.

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Wilmington, DE
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Wilmington, DE

I applied online - interviewed at Agilent Technologies.

Panel interviews consisting of behavioral interviewing

Interview Questions

Worked for Agilent Technologies? Contribute to the Community!