Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at Agilent Technologies
- Software Engineer (10)
- Field Service Engineer (9)
- Applications Engineer (8)
- Engineering (7)
- R&D Software Engineer (7)
- Intern (5)
- Manufacturing Engineer (4)
- Project Manager (4)
- Engineer (4)
- Business Process Analyst (3)
- Manufacturing Technician (3)
- Analyst (2)
- Account Manager (2)
- Manufacturing Associate (2)
- Mechanical Engineer (2)
- Program Manager (1)
- Product Engineer (1)
- Product Marketing Engineer (1)
- Tax Manager (1)
- Applications Scientist (1)
- Electrical Engineering Coop (1)
- Manufacturing Test Engineer (1)
- R&D Electrical Engineer (1)
- Remote Engineer (1)
- Hardware Intern (1)
- RF Sales Engineer (1)
- Semiconductor Process Engineer (1)
- LSCA (1)
- Graduate Chemist (1)
- Chemical Engineering Development Program (1)
Manufacturing Engineer Interview
I applied through college or university. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Agilent Technologies (Atlanta, GA).
Session on behavioral-style interview and separate sessions for technical, problem-solving, cross-disciplinary engineering topics. Interview team and engineering professionals at this employer are very accomplished, and have quite a culture of self-sufficiency for career-level engineering positions, and of voluntary mentorship for entry-level. You may wish to highlight past experiences in these areas.
- was asked to propose how a specific manufacturing area needed to be re-vamped Answer Question
Negotiated starting salary with partial success.
Other Interview Reviews for Agilent Technologies
Manufacturing Engineer InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceDifficult Interview
I applied online. I interviewed at Agilent Technologies (Wilmington, DE).
Panel interviews consisting of behavioral interviewing
- Solving transductance equations Answer Question
Manufacturing Engineer InterviewNo OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Agilent Technologies (Colorado Springs, CO) in April 2010.
Hiring manager & I spoke on phone 1:1. Based on that, he decided he wanted to talk with me in person. Based on that, he decided to have me talk to a panel of three (himself, another manager, and two members of his staff). I was told I was one of five finalists who met with the panel. The manager decided none of us met job requirements. But based on a side-conversation during the phone and 1:1 interviews, he offered me a contract position doing something else in his group. I accepted.
- Tell me three of your strengths and three of your weaknesses. 1 Answer
Manufacturing Engineer InterviewNo OfferNeutral ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Agilent Technologies (Santa Rosa, CA) in July 2009.
6 people give me the interview , 2 managers, 2 Hardware engineers, and 2 software engineers. They are friendly and looks nice. They asked me some hardware related questions, software questions and measurement field questions.
- How do you measure a oscilloscope and make sure the quality is good. Answer Question