Agilent Technologies Project Manager Interview Questions & Reviews

3.5

4 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Employee  in  Pittsburgh, PA
Anonymous Employee in Pittsburgh, PA

I interviewed online. The process took 5 weeks - interviewed at Agilent Technologies in January 2014.

Contacted by a recruiter initially for a pre-interview set of questions to assess qualifications for the position. After that the Webex/teleconference was set up with a hiring manager and lead from the department. Asked to give a presentation showing previous experience in the position. Interview was about 90 and was comprehensive in terms of past success in the field as well as general questions probing ones personality. Very well conducted and professional. Job description was more technical however the interview was all business acumen.

Interview Questions
  • Coming from a technical background the inquiries into business acumen were very unexpected looking back at the job posting.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Agilent Technologies

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Wilmington, DE
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Wilmington, DE

I interviewed online. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Agilent Technologies in June 2010.

The entire process was very easy and well communicated. I applied online and after a short period of time (1-2 days) was contacted by the recruiter who did a brief screen simply to confirm the qualifications on my resume.

The hiring manager scheduled a phone interview the following day and we had a good conversation. There was another individual on the call as well who asked some complementary questions (this turned out to be a peer on the team). The questions were focused on ensuring I met the job qualifications and then turned to basic personality questions (how would you handle X scenario, etc).

I finalized the process with an in-person interview the next week which turned out to just be a friendly lunch where some additional questions were asked, and I was extended an offer the following day.

Interview Questions
    • Explain the process you would go through to lead a project in the organization that had previously been attempted and failed.   Answer Question

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Bangalore (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Agilent Technologies in August 2008.

Telephonic, personal, HR, background check

Joining date

Project Manager Interview

I interviewed online. The process took a day - interviewed at Agilent Technologies in September 2009.

In september, I applied the product manager position located in chengdu. After a couple of weeks, the manager told me about a phone interview. In this interview, he firstly tested my spoken english by asking some questions about the applied position. Then we switch back to chinese, he asked me more about the knowledge of the position and my abilities.

Interview Questions

Worked for Agilent Technologies? Contribute to the Community!