Agilex Technologies Interview Questions & Reviews

21 interviews

2.9

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chantilly, VA

I interviewed through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Agilex Technologies in June 2014.

Too many layers. No correlation between recruiters. Asked good Architect questions. Unprofessional management. Asked about the Agile process in whole interview even I have little experience/not scrum master/job skill required are java, uml, SOA

Lead QA Automation Test Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chantilly, VA

I interviewed through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Agilex Technologies in May 2014.

It took few weeks for Agilex to arrrange for an interview after applying online. The interview process was fairly simple. 3 people interviewed with similar background. The questions were fairly simple. But at the end they asked you to write a program for a real life situation.

Interview Questions
    • Writing pseudo code for a real customer problem being worked at Agilex.   Answer Question

Software Developer Interview

I interviewed through college or university. The process took 3 days - interviewed at Agilex Technologies.

The people were great. Had a brief first interview and it was mainly a conversation. Second Interview was more technical, but still conversation based. It wasn't too challenging or scary, just make sure that you know what you are talking about and you will be fine.

Interview Questions
    • Really didn't ask difficult questions, mainly wanted to see if I was a fit for the culture of the company.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Chantilly, VA

I interviewed through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week - interviewed at Agilex Technologies in December 2013.

Process was very fast. No phone screen. They brought me right in. Was surprised they didn't show me around at all. Just want right into a conference room for the interview.

Interview Questions
    • Be prepared for a detailed technical interview. They asked very specific high-level Java questions.   Answer Question

Personal reasons that had nothing to do with the job itself. Seems like a fine place to work. The offer was reasonable. Benefits seems pretty good.

Anonymous Employee in Chantilly, VA

I interviewed through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Agilex Technologies.

I was contacted by a recruiter about what was described to me as a "Java Developer" position. I answered some questions for her over the phone, then had a phone screening, and finally a face-to-face interview. At the interview, I learned that the job did not actually have anything to do with Java, but rather JavaScript. I did not receive any feedback after the interview, and messages asking for some follow up went ignored.

Interview Questions
    • Various JavaScript questions (again, was told I would be asked about Java)   Answer Question

Software Engineer, Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chantilly, VA

I interviewed through college or university. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Agilex Technologies in November 2013.

On campus interview, heard back immediately. Brought on site and heard back with an offer immediately (within 24 hours). Easy interviews. Campus interview was behavioral with one technical coding question (pseudo code works fine). On site was just behavioral.

Interview Questions
    • Coding question. Very straight forward if you have any coding background. Nothing too crazy   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chantilly, VA

I interviewed online. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Agilex Technologies in January 2013.

Inconsistent interview process: not super hard interview to get in. But later I had to change 3 project in less than a year. Inside interviews can be quite hard.

Interview Questions
    They don't really negotiate. You either take it or not. I was to quick to accept, now I'm regretting my decision.

Senior Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chantilly, VA

I interviewed through a recruiter. The process took 2 days - interviewed at Agilex Technologies.

One phone interview, one face-to-face (1 hour or less). I've done some tough interviews before, but the interview felt very easy. Questions are generally open-ended. It felt more like a conversation I would have at a conference than an interview. Be prepared to write code on the board, but the code should be very simple if you know what you're doing.

Interview Questions
    They were open to negotiation

Quantitative Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Kingstowne, VA
    Anonymous Employee in Kingstowne, VA

I interviewed online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Agilex Technologies.

Replied to add on Linkedin and recruiter contacted me. In person interviews with two teams. Approximately 3 hours of interviewing.

Interview Questions

The people I interviewed with were really sharp, and would have been great coworkers, but I got the distinct impression they were hiring warm bodies for staffing. If the job falls through you're out of luck. Also, the company does not have a great reputation in the industry. At times I felt like they were selling the company like used-car salesmen.

Senior Mobile Web Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chantilly, VA

I interviewed online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Agilex Technologies in September 2012.

We did a phone interview, which was semi difficult and a bit hurried. Afterwards I was invited for face-to-face with 3 people. Interview was very technical. I had to write the codes on the white board on the spot

Interview Questions
    • Write code (does not have to be perfect) of a calculator, showing the models, views and controllers   Answer Question

Worked for Agilex Technologies? Contribute to the Community!