Agilisys Interview Questions

2.3

Talent Acquisition Business Partner Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Agilisys (London, England (UK)) in September 2013.

Interview

I had an initial very relaxed initial meeting with my manager, more discussion based then a grilling. Then I was asked to present my ideas to the team at the 2nd stage.
    Throughout the process i had a point of contact in the recruitment team that was always very approachable and kept me updated.
    I was sold on Agilisys, their culture and the journey they were on.

Interview Questions

• What was the last book you read?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Simple

Systems Administrative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hammersmith, England (UK)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a dayinterviewed at Agilisys (Hammersmith, England (UK)).

Interview

I was aware of the company and a vacancy.

I was poached .

Interview Questions

• I knew many people who had worked there and several had been made redundant

Most difficult question? Are you prepared to work with us

Answer Question

Negotiation

Pretty quick.
    "Heres the money do you want it?"

The issue I had later was with HR who rang me repeatedly while I was out of the country and left increasingly irritated messages on my vmail despite having told them I was away for 2 weeks. A sign of things to come...

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Agilisys (London, England (UK)) in December 2009.

Interview

Was directly contacted by the HR team. Had an initial cultural-fit phone interview.
    Was invited for a second round with a senior consultant where I had a skills exercise that required presenting my findings.

Interview Questions

• How would you handle a difficult stakeholder?   Answer Question
    • What is wrong with this business case and what improvements would you make prior to presenting your findings to your client   Answer Question