Agilisys Interview Questions in London, England

Updated May 23, 2014
Updated May 23, 2014

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Talent Acquisition Business Partner Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  London, England (UK)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

I applied online. The process took 1+ week - interviewed at Agilisys in September 2013.

I had an initial very relaxed initial meeting with my manager, more discussion based then a grilling. Then I was asked to present my ideas to the team at the 2nd stage.
    Throughout the process i had a point of contact in the recruitment team that was always very approachable and kept me updated.
    I was sold on Agilisys, their culture and the journey they were on.

Interview Questions
    Simple

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  London, England (UK)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Agilisys in December 2009.

Was directly contacted by the HR team. Had an initial cultural-fit phone interview.
    Was invited for a second round with a senior consultant where I had a skills exercise that required presenting my findings.

Interview Questions
    • How would you handle a difficult stakeholder?   Answer Question
    • What is wrong with this business case and what improvements would you make prior to presenting your findings to your client   Answer Question

Worked for Agilisys? Contribute to the Community!