Agilisys Interview Questions in London, England

Updated May 25, 2015

2.8

User Experience Designer Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Agilisys (London, England (UK)) in April 2015.

Interview

Despite the fact the role is for a pure Graphic / UI designer, not UX, I didn't feel well during the interview.

I am of the view that all job interviews must have great moments, to bright as a professional, to explain some projects that I'm happy with, even to have an interesting conversation about the business or the industry. During my interview I felt really really questioned and uncomfortable. It was more similar than an military exam rather than a conversation between professionals.

I wouldn't work for a company that doesn't appreciate my effort and work, if I can choose.

Interview Questions

• Different questions about Graphic and Interaction Design, like in an exam   Answer Question

IT Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 7+ weeksinterviewed at Agilisys (London, England (UK)) in January 2015.

Interview

Easy. Fun. The questions were regular, nothing absolutely extraordinary. Two people interviewed me and they asked expected questions that I was happy to answer. Some of those were a bit around my skills, others about my personnality and how I behave in various situations. The interview took place over the phone, and I could not hear everything said on the other line. At times, I had to guess what the question is and tried to answer as I understood the question. I finally got the job and I am happy I did.

Interview Questions

• Why are you leaving your current employer?   1 Answer

Talent Acquisition Business Partner Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Agilisys (London, England (UK)) in September 2013.

Interview

I had an initial very relaxed initial meeting with my manager, more discussion based then a grilling. Then I was asked to present my ideas to the team at the 2nd stage.
    Throughout the process i had a point of contact in the recruitment team that was always very approachable and kept me updated.
    I was sold on Agilisys, their culture and the journey they were on.

Interview Questions

• What was the last book you read?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Simple

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Agilisys (London, England (UK)) in December 2009.

Interview

Was directly contacted by the HR team. Had an initial cultural-fit phone interview.
    Was invited for a second round with a senior consultant where I had a skills exercise that required presenting my findings.

Interview Questions

• How would you handle a difficult stakeholder?   Answer Question
    • What is wrong with this business case and what improvements would you make prior to presenting your findings to your client   Answer Question