Agility Interview Questions

Updated Feb 20, 2015

2.8

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Agility in February 2015.

Interview

The interview process was with a group panel. The basic interview consists of behavorial and situational questions. The interview process was with a group panel. The basic interview consists of behavorial and situational questions. The interview process was with a group panel. The basic interview consists of behavorial and situational questions. The group was very friendly and personable. It was overall a great interview experience.

Interview Questions

• What makes you different from other candidates? What are your weaknesses?   Answer Question

Data Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Agility (Houston, TX) in November 2011.

Interview

Asked me the typical interview questions. I was there for a very long time

Interview Questions

• Asked me about how I would write a certain formula in Excel   1 Answer

Business Development Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kuwait (Kuwait)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Agility (Kuwait (Kuwait)).

Interview

Initial interview included basic questions on career development to date, education and experience. Some analytical questions, but nothing as extensive as management consultant type cases.

Interview Questions

• Client relationship, network management and building trust.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Negotiation is highly encouraged as the brackets for their management positions is wide.

Business Development Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 6 weeksinterviewed at Agility (New Delhi (India)) in March 2011.

Interview

in shortversion i would say know yourself first then to company in which you are going to interview.Be specific to job related talks.

Interview Questions

• What do you consider your most significant weaknesses?   1 Answer
    • How do you get along with different types of people?   1 Answer
    • What are you currently earning?   1 Answer
    • What do you like least about your present company?   1 Answer

Negotiation

always say about your salary in range like high fifties etc.Dont lock yourself in regard of salary.Be open and flexible.

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Agility in October 2010.

Interview

The interview was through skype. The connection was bad and unclear. (I should have asked to switch to the landline). I was asked whether I am familiar with the tender management process and whether I had experience of leading a team. I had a lot of RFP (request for proposal) responding experience and led a lot of project teams to response. However, I wasn't able to persuade the employer that I am capable for the job.

Interview Questions

• You don't have any experience of having anyone directly reporting to you. How do you prove that you can lead a team?   Answer Question

Senior Contracts Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Al Aḩmadī (Kuwait)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Agility (Al Aḩmadī (Kuwait)) in August 2009.

Interview

I received several email inquiries and then a private email from a former associate. I was interviewed by phone and asked my salary preference. After agreeing on salary it was a matter of communicating with personnel in human resources to coordinate travel to Kuwait and work assignment. My perceptions of personnel both HR and otherwise was very favorable, they were very professional and organized.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I was able to negotiate my asking salary.