Agility

2.8

Data Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Agility in November 2011.

Asked me the typical interview questions. I was there for a very long time

Interview Questions
    • Asked me about how I would write a certain formula in Excel   View Answer

Business Development Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kuwait (Kuwait)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kuwait (Kuwait)

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Agility.

Initial interview included basic questions on career development to date, education and experience. Some analytical questions, but nothing as extensive as management consultant type cases.

Interview Questions
    • Client relationship, network management and building trust.   Answer Question
    Negotiation is highly encouraged as the brackets for their management positions is wide.

Business Development Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi (India)

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 6 weeksinterviewed at Agility in March 2011.

in shortversion i would say know yourself first then to company in which you are going to interview.Be specific to job related talks.

Interview Questions
    • What do you consider your most significant weaknesses?   View Answer
    • How do you get along with different types of people?   View Answer
    • What are you currently earning?   View Answer
    • What do you like least about your present company?   View Answer
    always say about your salary in range like high fifties etc.Dont lock yourself in regard of salary.Be open and flexible.

Tender Management Executive Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a dayinterviewed at Agility in October 2010.

The interview was through skype. The connection was bad and unclear. (I should have asked to switch to the landline).

I was asked whether I am familiar with the tender management process and whether I had experience of leading a team. I had a lot of RFP (request for proposal) responding experience and led a lot of project teams to response. However, I wasn't able to persuade the employer that I am capable for the job.

Interview Questions
    • You don't have any experience of having anyone directly reporting to you. How do you prove that you can lead a team?   Answer Question

Senior Contracts Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Al Aḩmadī (Kuwait)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Al Aḩmadī (Kuwait)

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a dayinterviewed at Agility in August 2009.

I received several email inquiries and then a private email from a former associate. I was interviewed by phone and asked my salary preference. After agreeing on salary it was a matter of communicating with personnel in human resources to coordinate travel to Kuwait and work assignment. My perceptions of personnel both HR and otherwise was very favorable, they were very professional and organized.

Interview Questions
    I was able to negotiate my asking salary.