Agilysys

2.9

Software Development Lead Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bellevue, WA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bellevue, WA

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a weekinterviewed at Agilysys in August 2014.

Pre-screened with the recruiter, which went well. Set up a phone interview for 2 days later. The connection was bad, and the interviewer was hard to understand due to her thick accent (and I'm used to working with people of other nationalities on a daily basis). We discussed my industry experience, which went well. Then moved on to CS theory (think Big-O notation) which I haven't touched since I graduated... and that went less well.

Interview Questions
    • Code: Given two linked lists, what is the most efficient way to find if they intersect?   Answer Question

Procurement Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Alpharetta, GA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Alpharetta, GA

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Agilysys in June 2014.

Only consisted of a phone interview with basic questions on my past experience. Followed by the phone interview I was hired and was starting within days. The first day consisted of onboarding and advising.

Software Development Engineer Intern Interview

met Agilysys in the campus career fair, had a good talk with one manager or director, received the interview invitation after one month... the tech recruiter Kara had the interview with me. She asked me like why I want to work in Agilysys, my project experience, and my question for her.

Software Test Engineer II Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Santa Barbara, CA

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Agilysys.

Lots of questions and meetings with several team members.

Installations Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Las Vegas, NV
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Las Vegas, NV

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Agilysys in May 2012.

Interview process was very simple and staright forward. The hiring process is a different story though. The company flew me to the office before the background check was completed and gave me the impression that the background work was done. I had put my 2 week notice in with my current job prior to the flight and basically quit my current job before I had confirmation of being able to be hired at the new job. I did get hired but this whole experiance felt very deceptive to me

Not really they came back with an offer and said this was the best they could do. However, in a prior interview they told me they would be able to get about 6-8k higher

Technical Support Interview

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Agilysys in January 2012.

Applied online, received phone call from manager, had skype interview with manager and director.

Interview Questions
    They offered a non-negotiable salary for the position.

Engineering Technical Writer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Santa Barbara, CA

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Agilysys in May 2010.

Job posting on Dice.com was excellent and detailed. Initial communications were smooth, though slightly slow. HR interview was a phone interview, and HR staff was helpful. Hiring manager assisted theprocess. Focus on the hiring manager; request specifics. Hiring manager drives much of process. Focus fair play, legality. Candidates should do their research ahead of time, and reply to specifics in the job description. Hiring is largely dependent on the hiring manager; most managers are technically sharp and want specifics on your skills.

Interview Questions
    • Detail on a specific project I had completed   View Answer
    Consider negotiating for flexible time and vacation time, rather than salary. This company has limits on salary negotiations; hospitality industry pays less than other software industries. Focus on value you can bring to the company. Expect relatively slow response.

Senior Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Agilysys in November 2014.

Contacted by the internal recruiter - pleasant to deal with and quickly set up an interview with a Managing Partner. Interview itself was fairly informal - more like a chat really - designed to see if I was the 'right fit'. No particularly difficult questions but the interviewee was clued up, had ready my CV, had a list of questions - but happy to go 'off script'. I felt that most important things was to be myself.

Inside Sales Interview

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Agilysys.

The interview process is fairly easy. the real problem is not the interview process it is waiting to hear from the company. it took me forever to get a call back and after my 3rd interview they never called or emailed to tell me if i had the job or not. i emailed them a few times but never got a response back from them at all.

Interview Questions
    • i was asked about how my previous work history would help me in the position. this question was a popular on every time i was interviewed each person asked me this question.   Answer Question

Project Manager Interview

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Agilysys in April 2010.

I'm not sure if this is supposed to be a review for Agilysys. I interviewed at another company, was offered a position, and declined