Agora Cyber Charter School Interview Questions

Updated Aug 27, 2015

3.3

Interviews for Top Jobs at Agora Cyber Charter School

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Agora Cyber Charter School in September 2014.

Interview

Not much prep time for a difficult and confusing interview. It was not exactly an interview. 20 minutes to teach on your subject certification. It was hard putting a lesson into a small 20 minute time frame. Also there are many components that can be used on the blackboard that do not seem possible in just 20 minutes. A first time user it was nerve racking. I thought I did well, but just a power point presentation did not show the range of how to teach. No chance for questions or anything about the job position at all. Just 20 minutes for your presentation.

Interview Questions

Cyber School Teacher Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Wayne, PA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Agora Cyber Charter School (Wayne, PA).

Interview

Confusing - interviewed for one position, then offered another.

Negotiation

there was no negotiation

Registered Medical Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Wayne, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Agora Cyber Charter School (Wayne, PA) in June 2011.

Interview

I was interviewed by the office manager and the nursing staff, which at the time had 2 nurses but one was out on medical leave. I was given the history of Agora and what it was they were looking for in a medical assistant and what the job involved. I was asked questions about my background and previous job and what I would do in certain situations by both the office manager and nurse. I was then given the opportunity to ask questions.

Interview Questions

• What is it about Agora that lured you to apply for this position?   1 Answer

Negotiation

There was none. I was told what the salary and benefits were and I accepted.