AgreeYa Solutions

Relevance Date Difficulty

Senior Consultant Interview

Senior Consultant
Folsom, CA

I applied through an employee referral and the process took a day - interviewed at AgreeYa Solutions in January 2013.

Interview Details – There are two rounds. First round has lot to do with HR related questions. Very common one being flexibility in work hours. Second Round is technical. They good in house technical guys. They usual stress on basics and analytic skills. Confidence in your answer also plays a key important role.

Interview Question – Questions in interview were completely outside the requirement for project and also from resume mentioned. They usual test your cool while answering those questions. Also be honest .   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Not flexible

Business Development Manager Interview

Business Development Manager
Folsom, CA

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at AgreeYa Solutions in January 2014.

Interview Details – I applied for the position via LinkedIn and was contacted by an internal recruiter for an initial phone screen (~45 min), which went fine. The next level was a phone interview conducted by the actual hiring manager (~1 hour). Typical background questions were asked as they applied to the position and there were no questions out of the ordinary. Next level interview was a F2F interview with the hiring manager and the company's managing partners on-site. This is where things went south and in my opinion, very unprofessional.

I arrived promptly for my interview (9:30am), but waited for 20 min in an empty conference room for my first interviewer. First interviewer was one of the managing partners and the conversation flowed well. I subsequently waited for another 30 minutes for my next interviewer to arrive and eventually had to ask the receptionist if anyone was going to come talk with me. After waiting another 10 minutes, someone did finally come talk with me, although briefly. I waited yet another 20 minutes for the hiring manager and other managing partner to arrive. Interview with them went fine and finished off the interview process talking with a potential colleague. I left their office at 1:40pm. First, never in my 17 years of professional experience have I seen or heard of anything like this happening to a potential job candidate. Second, it never dawned on anyone that I was there from 9:30 am to 1:40 pm without an offer to go to lunch to finish the interview process. Needless to say I was stunned. For the first time in my career I almost walked out of an interview, but came to my senses.

User Experience Designer Interview

I applied in-person and the process took 3 months - interviewed at AgreeYa Solutions.

Interview Details – I couldn't give too much advise here because I got contacted by them. It's not like I applied for them. Someone from the other company recommends me to them and ask them to hire me.

Interview Question – Just be nice and humble while talking to them. Be polite and don't be too aggressive.   Answer Question

Very Easy Interview

C++ Engineer Interview

I applied through a recruiter and the process took a day - interviewed at AgreeYa Solutions.

Interview Details – Contacted via email, then phone. Recruiter (V. G., HR Manager) was extremely aggressive and unprofessional, and did not bother to properly screen for a match. (In hindsight, his only screening question was 'Do you think you can do this job?'). He would also call repeatedly in a short period of time, without leaving any messages. I think he called 10 times over a 36 hour period.

V.G. emailed me my interview appt info to my work email, which could have gotten me fired. In the interview, it turns out the position was completely inappropriate, and it was immediately obvious that there never should have been an interview in the first place.

If this is the standard for their HR, I would never trust this place as an employee or a client.

Don't waste your time with Agreeya. They are a typical Indian outsourcer/sweatshop.

Interview Question – Do you know QNX?   View Answer

Programmer Analyst Interview

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at AgreeYa Solutions in September 2012.

Interview Details – One round with internal.
Further depend on client requirement.

Lead Programmer Analyst Interview

Very Easy Interview

Senior Consultant Interview

Senior Consultant
Oakland, CA

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at AgreeYa Solutions in April 2011.

Interview Details – Basically client interview was provided by them (Kaiser) and had a Panel discussion about my past projects and some technical questions. After getting a nod from the client, I accepted the role of a consultant with AgreeYa Solutions.

Interview Questions

• Past project experiences. Describe SOA governance in my previous project.   View Answer
  • How do you transfer large amount of data from a client application using Flex to server,   View Answer

Negotiation Details – I accepted their offer, no negotiations. Only condition I placed was that they process my Green Card fast. They have been keeping their end of the bargain begrudgingly to say the least.

Quality Engineer Interview

Jersey City, NJ

I applied through other source and the process took 4 days - interviewed at AgreeYa Solutions in August 2011.

Interview Details – Got the Call from Agreeya for the engineer job.
Got Phone interview which includes basic testing questions and most of the past experience questions.
Got selected for client interview
Client Interview was a phone interview as well, which includes questions as:-
Ask about past experience.
Some Testing questions such as functional testing and real time scenario testing.
Behavior questions.

Got e-mail of selection after 3 days.

Interview Questions

Negotiation Details – They try to make you work in minimum wage. So you have to try really hard for salary.

Presales Interview

Noida (India)

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at AgreeYa Solutions in November 2010.

Interview Details – Written, Writeup and interview

Interview Question – Writing test   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – good

Test Lead Interview

Noida (India)

I interviewed at AgreeYa Solutions in June 2011.

Interview Details – 3 rounds of interview with management and client.

It was professionally conducted and well organized interview both with the AgreeYa team and the client

Interview Question – How can you enter 10,000 records in 1 sec in SQL server   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for AgreeYa Solutions? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at AgreeYa Solutions interview questions and advice. All 11 interview reviews posted anonymously by AgreeYa Solutions employees and interview candidates.