Agricultural Bank of China Interview Questions & Reviews

7 interviews

2.0

Audit Assistant Interview

One round of writting test and one round of interview. At my time, there is 30 people who got into interview while they are going to recurite 10 people

Interview Questions
    • Probably there will be technical questions but how you approach problems and how you behave yourself matter more   Answer Question

Audit Assistant Interview

The written test is first and if you pass that you get into the interview which only has one round at least that is the case when I was recruited. It is true that lots of candidates have already been assigned the job before the interview because their parents have "talked" to the senior levels of the employer.

Interview Questions
    • A technical one: Explain the unauthorized outlay of receipt? (Accounting Term)   Answer Question
    There is no negotiation.

Software Engineer Interview

I interviewed online. The process took 3 months - interviewed at Agricultural Bank of China.

the first step is to submit application through the official career website. The headquarters and the provincial branches share the same website. But branches generally prefer local candidates.

If passing the resume screening, you will be invited to paper test which is comprised of three subjects: comprehensive knowledge, english and computer skills. This test would be one day long.

the second round is on-site interview. candidates will be invitied to a certain city. generally five to six candidates will be interviewed together by a panel of interviewers who might be your bosses if you are admitted.

the questions include brainteasers, technical questions and behavirol questions. each candidate will only get about 6 minutes to answer these questions. But not everyone has to answer every question. they will be picked by the interviewer to answer a particular question.

Then waiting for the final result and physicals notification

Interview Questions
    • most questions are quite simple and easy. just basic ones in CS   Answer Question

Credit Analyst Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Suzhou, Jiangsu (China)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Suzhou, Jiangsu (China)

I interviewed in-person. The process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Agricultural Bank of China in February 2011.

Referred by an empoyee and invited to a one-to-one interview with a manager. Asked some general questions and get an offer. However if you want to be a full-time employee, you need to pass the standard exam and go through a long process. Suggestion is that you need to network while taking the exam.

Intern Interview

I interviewed through an employee referral. The process took a day - interviewed at Agricultural Bank of China in January 2010.

I was referred by the internal employee, and I wrote a motivation letter to the president of the bank.

Interview Questions
    • I was asked to write a motivation letter again on the first day, and the president found some parts he didn't like and then asked me to revise again. Didn't know what he will use that for...   Answer Question

Internship Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  London, England (UK)
    Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

I interviewed online - interviewed at Agricultural Bank of China in May 2012.

Two stages:1, it includes two tests which are written test and numerical test. Both of them are very basic technical questions. Written test was about telling me why I should select you and give me more details about you..2, panel interview. CEO and department manager will interview you about 1 hour, it's not a competency interview but more likely a random one,

Management Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Pudong, Shanghai (China)
    Anonymous Employee in Pudong, Shanghai (China)

I interviewed online. The process took 2 months - interviewed at Agricultural Bank of China in February 2010.

ABC cares the skill-match of candidates, and they need talents badly these years. Applicants have a pretty good chance when whey have the skill sets they desire.
    The first step of application is to apply online. Qualified applicants will be invited to take a written test on academic knowledge and personal test. The third round is group/case interview and the final round will be n:1.

Interview Questions

I tend to further my study before I step in to the industry.

Interviews for Top Jobs at Agricultural Bank of China

Worked for Agricultural Bank of China? Contribute to the Community!