Agricultural Bank of China

Agricultural Bank of China Interview Questions

2.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at Agricultural Bank of China

Software Engineer Interview

I applied online. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at Agricultural Bank of China.

the first step is to submit application through the official career website. The headquarters and the provincial branches share the same website. But branches generally prefer local candidates.

If passing the resume screening, you will be invited to paper test which is comprised of three subjects: comprehensive knowledge, english and computer skills. This test would be one day long.

the second round is on-site interview. candidates will be invitied to a certain city. generally five to six candidates will be interviewed together by a panel of interviewers who might be your bosses if you are admitted.

the questions include brainteasers, technical questions and behavirol questions. each candidate will only get about 6 minutes to answer these questions. But not everyone has to answer every question. they will be picked by the interviewer to answer a particular question.

Then waiting for the final result and physicals notification

Interview Questions
    • most questions are quite simple and easy. just basic ones in CS   Answer Question

Internship Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

I applied online – interviewed at Agricultural Bank of China in May 2012.

Two stages:1, it includes two tests which are written test and numerical test. Both of them are very basic technical questions. Written test was about telling me why I should select you and give me more details about you..2, panel interview. CEO and department manager will interview you about 1 hour, it's not a competency interview but more likely a random one,

Credit Analyst Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Suzhou, Jiangsu (China)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Suzhou, Jiangsu (China)

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Agricultural Bank of China in February 2011.

Referred by an empoyee and invited to a one-to-one interview with a manager. Asked some general questions and get an offer. However if you want to be a full-time employee, you need to pass the standard exam and go through a long process. Suggestion is that you need to network while taking the exam.

Management Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pudong, Shanghai (China)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pudong, Shanghai (China)

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Agricultural Bank of China in February 2010.

ABC cares the skill-match of candidates, and they need talents badly these years. Applicants have a pretty good chance when whey have the skill sets they desire.
    The first step of application is to apply online. Qualified applicants will be invited to take a written test on academic knowledge and personal test. The third round is group/case interview and the final round will be n:1.

Interview Questions

I tend to further my study before I step in to the industry.

Intern Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a dayinterviewed at Agricultural Bank of China in January 2010.

I was referred by the internal employee, and I wrote a motivation letter to the president of the bank.

Interview Questions
    • I was asked to write a motivation letter again on the first day, and the president found some parts he didn't like and then asked me to revise again. Didn't know what he will use that for...   Answer Question