Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at Agrium
- Co-Op Student (2)
- Project Coordinator (1)
- Business Analyst (1)
- Supervisor (1)
- Any Position (1)
- Anonymous Position (1)
- IT Help Desk/Desktop Level II (1)
- Miner Operator (1)
- Chemical Engineer EIT (1)
- Class "A" CDL/HAZMAT Delivery Driver (1)
- Design Drafter/Project Manager (1)
- IT Infrastructure Co-op (1)
- Strategic Sourcing Manager (1)
- Analyst (1)
- Applications Specialist (1)
- Inventory Accountant (1)
- IT Developer (1)
- Marketing Intern (1)
- Administrative (1)
- Benefit Administrator (1)
- Technologist (1)
- IT Analyst (1)
- Senior Process Engineer (1)
- Sales Administrative (1)
- Accepted OfferPositive ExperienceAccepted OfferPositive Experience
I applied through college or university – interviewed at Agrium.
The first Interview was phone interview by HR, asked some basic question based on my resume. The second one was Panel interview by hiring managers from IT department. The interview was 1+ hour, asked both technical questions and Behavior Description questions. All the questions are based on my personal experience and the requirements on job posting. So..... no need to share the details
- Why Agrium ? Answer Question
I applied online. The process took 4 weeks – interviewed at Agrium.
First interview with HR rep. Ask basic questions like why do you want to work at agrium and why this position.
If you are enrolled in co-op at your school. fairly easy.
Then second interview scheduled with the manager over phone. It was a bit tricky. Mine lasted 30 mins. Main questions were, how did you resolve an issue with an employee at wor place? where do you see yourself 5 years from now? Why agrium? why ERP? Any experience with Sharepoint.
- What do you think is essential to succeed in this role? Answer Question
- No OfferPositive ExperienceEasy InterviewNo OfferPositive ExperienceEasy Interview
I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks – interviewed at Agrium in February 2014.
Interview process was via a recruiter. Questions were both behavioral and technical, they wanted someone with with a particular service management application to do CMD. Did not have the hands-on so I did not get the job.
- Wanted to know if I had support team that could help with the application if required. Answer Question
I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks – interviewed at Agrium (Calgary, AB (Canada)).
General behavior questions.
- nothing as such... what kind of boss you like to work with? Answer Question
- No OfferPositive ExperienceAverage InterviewNo OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied online. The process took 2 weeks – interviewed at Agrium (Calgary, AB (Canada)) in November 2013.
- Telephone screening interview by HR (very personable recruiter was a pleasure to talk with) followed by an in-person interview with the hiring manager and an HR representative
- - Nothing really unexpected; standard behavioural questions related to competencies outlined in the job posting Answer Question
Phone screen by third party. Phone screen by unqualified HR person.
- All behavoir based questions, need to have examples of for each scenario. Answer Question
Push for all you can get.
I applied online – interviewed at Agrium.
Received a call from the HR department which was a basic phone interview. The questions dealt on basic personality type questions.
- Process design experience question Answer Question
- Accepted OfferPositive ExperienceAverage InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied online. The process took 3 weeks – interviewed at Agrium (Calgary, AB (Canada)) in February 2010.
I experienced the basic behaviour based interview in my two group/panel interview sessions. The first session was with people I'd be working directly with and the second interview was with direct leaders. Each session I was asked how I handled a certain situation in the past and provide examples of what I did. So a lot of the questions were about how I handled past conflicts, working with different stakeholders, managing challenging projects, etc.
The interview process was pretty much a dream. Great communication on the process during the interviews and on the phones. The administrator was extremely helpful scheduling my interviews and even onboarded and there was quick turnaround on decisions on my hiring when I made follow-up inquiries.
- Tell me about the way in which you worked with your direct reports or team members to develop new and creative ideas to solve business problems. Answer Question
Is this helpful? The community relies on everyone sharing – Add Anonymous Interview Review