Ai Signal Research

Relevance Date Difficulty

Software Engineer Interview

Software Engineer

Interviewed at Ai Signal Research

Interview Details – Onsite interview was pleasant. Talked alot about the company and the position.

Interview Question – Didn't ask anything technical   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Not much. Pretty typical ganter.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Senior Software Lead Interview

Senior Software Lead
Huntsville, AL

I applied online and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Ai Signal Research in June 2011.

Interview Details – Applied online at Monster to a posting for a Senior Software Lead at the Engineering and Research Company website. 15 days later the local site supervisor called me to set up an interview. I filled out another application and went for an interview.
The interview went well, was in two parts. First was administrative and second was technical. Informed that there was several more interviews pending and I would be called back for an interview with the Government rep and with the local software guru if I qualified.
2 weeks later I was called back and given a C++ software competence test (basically writing down what some code did) and then an interview with the government rep as above.
3 weeks later I was called and informed that I would have to reapply and re-interview as the company had lost the contract and the new company needed all new paperwork.
I then received an offer for a different position, that of Senior Software Engineer, because they decided not to implement the Lead role.

Interview Questions

• How would you handle software testing and Subversion?   View Answer
  • What does it mean to return an instance of shared memory?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Not able to negotiate, did not have a position at the time. Also the company got the contract on a cost basis so salary was not going to go up. I accepted the position.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Ai Signal Research? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Ai Signal Research interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Ai Signal Research employees and interview candidates.