Aidells

Updated Jul 7, 2014
Updated Jul 7, 2014

2.0

Part Time Food Demonstrator Interview

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Aidells.

Very personable interview. Felt at ease the entire time even though the manager was nearly 40 minutes late. The interview was done in about the right amount of time. I also had the opportunity to ask all the questions I needed to.

Sales Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Aidells in April 2014.

Informal. SE USA manager was dress in casual golf apparel with Nike cap. Local supervisor ran the interview and asked general questions about hobbies, how I like my current job. No experience, performance or background was discussed. This was a formality interview. Candidate had been selected.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sonora, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sonora, CA

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Aidells in May 2013.

Super easy I interview at Starbucks, got hired on the spot and started the beginning of the following month. There was a small amount of paper work to fill out and then I was on the floor at Safeway selling!

Interview Questions
    I got exactly what I was looking for.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Salem, OR
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Salem, OR

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Aidells in May 2013.

I try to create a comfortable conversation with the interviewer. Because it makes me feel more comfortable for the interview. Even tho I enjoy talking with people about anything and that includes being interviewed for a job.

Interview Questions
    • I am modest and usually don't like talking about myself. I have had my ups and downs in life, but it hasn't stopped me from getting the kind of job I would like to have.   Answer Question

Product Demonstrator Interview

I applied online. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Aidells in May 2011.

Sent in resume, got call from department supervisor to discuss position further. Got application via email, including background check. Once cleared, had 1:1 interview at local store where I could see a demo going on. If still interested, then had to read lots of info, food safety manual, etc and take a test to demonstrate that had completed assignment. Had to sign verifications of completion of different training to bring with me the first day.

Interview Questions
    • None of the questions were hard, or unexpected, really. They do want to know how you would feel about working every weekend.   Answer Question
    Company is very nice to deal with, supervisor very communicative and with adequate notice, flexible in allowing for accommodations to schedule for family events, etc, as demo job is on weekends