Aiken Regional Medical Centers

Aiken Regional Medical Centers Interview Questions

1.7

Interviews for Top Jobs at Aiken Regional Medical Centers

Medical Transcriptionist Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Aiken Regional Medical Centers.

Interview

The hiring process went as well as any other. I interviewed with the director and also spoke with several employees of the department. He took me to the conference room and brought in a few employees at a time. I sat and talked with several of them and they asked me about myself and we just talked. I felt good about the interview afterward. I felt like I would fit in well in this department.

Interview Questions

• It has been a while and I really do not remember many of the questions asked of me during the interview itself. It was uncomfortable being asked what salary I was looking for. I guess I was hoping they would offer me a number first and then I would be able to negotiate from there. I assume they checked out my background and previous employers first because I was not really required to take a typing test or any other type of tests.   Answer Question

Negotiation

The director asked me what amount of salary I would be comfortable with to start. I told him and he agreed to this.

Teaching Position Interview

Anonymous Employee in Aiken, SC

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Aiken Regional Medical Centers (Aiken, SC) in June 2011.

Interview

It was a 2 hour interview. talked more about the changes in healthcare and what the students need to know in the future to succeed.

The hours.

Shift Supervisor Interview

Application

The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Aiken Regional Medical Centers in January 2009.

Interview

Interview focused on problem solving and management competencies,and patient care. answered questions regarding staff motivation, communication and development. interviewer asked me to describe a difficult problem at work and asked how i resolved. I was asked about experience in budget setting and staffing ratios. I was asked about organizational skills and greatest achievement to date. I was asked about conflict resolution and ability to discipline staff according to policy.

Interview Questions

• what is the reason for leaving your current position   1 Answer
    • how would your managers and coworkers describe you   Answer Question