AimLoan.com

www.aimloan.com

AimLoan.com Interview Questions

1.8

Loan Processor Interview

I applied online and received an email shortly after with testing times and dates. Went in for a few different tests (math, comprehension, etc.). Came in for a face to face interview with the vice president who disucss core values of the company. Right after the interview I was asked to go down the street (not even 5 minutes away) to take a drug test (hair and urine), passed the drug test and got the job.

Interview Questions
    • There was not too many difficult or unexpected questions, be prepared to discuss the core values of the company and what they mean to you on a personal level.   Answer Question

Loan Processor Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at AimLoan.com in April 2013.

There are two phase. First I submitted my resume via email and got an automated response with regular testing times that they have a few times a week. You take the tests which measure your vocabulary, logic, mathematics, and writing abilities. It only takes about 30-40 minutes. They also run your credit right after and if you pass they'll call you in for an interview. Next, I went for my interview and it was fairly easy, nothing out of the norm, questions about my past experience and why I wanted to work there. The interviewer (I think she is the CEO) was really nice. Very talkative and cheerful. At the end of the interview she said that there are a few available positions but that I needed to take a drug test after leaving the office which would have been fine if it was just urine (I actually just quit smoking pot a month before starting to look for work so I'd be clean) but then I found out they test hair too and I know that drugs stay in your system for longer than 30 days so I guess I'll just have to wait to reapply but it seemed pretty steady honest work.

Interview Questions
    • She asked if I did any volunteer work which I thought was very odd considering they are money lenders which generally are more concerned with financial gains and not the community. Luckily I have a long history of volunteer work so that worked out for me. Another thing she stressed was the core values of the company so be ready for a question about how you would fit in with that.   Answer Question

Customer Service Representative and Loan Processor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

I applied in-person. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at AimLoan.com in January 2012.

The company has testing almost daily, you bring your resume and come into the office. You sit in room and are given a couple different tests, grammar, math, logic/reasoning, pretty standard testing material, they run your credit, and that is it for the first day. I received a call back to come in to an interview, there were 2 job openings I was interested in so both managers spoke to me together. I was offered a job on the spot, and accepted it!

Interview Questions
    • It was more of a conversation then asking questions, everything seemed very fluid and easy going.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

I applied online – interviewed at AimLoan.com in November 2011.

Applied online and was invited to take a written test/evaluation covering math, language skill, and logic. A few days later I was contacted again to come in for an interview. I interviewed with two department heads and was presented the choice of two jobs (loan processing or loan consultant) and asked which I felt I would prefer. I chose processing and was able to start within the next couple weeks.

Interview Questions
    • I was not expected to have to choose between two openings. While the two positions were described in a decent amount of detail, I was not told the potential career paths/advancement opportunitis that each held and found out later that they are very different. I'm not sure I would have chosen the different position, but it would have been nice to have that aspect explained better.   Answer Question

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a dayinterviewed at AimLoan.com in August 2011.

I was first a temp through a Staffing Agency through a temp-to-hire position. When they saw that I could perform well, they immediately interviewed me to make sure this is what I wanted to do and hired me on full time. The turn around process was very quick. If you start as a temp and they like your performance, they try to hire you on as soon as possible.

Interview Questions
    • I didn't really have an interview because I had started as a temp, but one issue that did come up is that I had a blemish on my credit report, which would have kept them from hiring me if they had not seen my performance as a temp first.   Answer Question

Loan Processor Interview

I applied in-person – interviewed at AimLoan.com.

First Phase: take a grammar and math test. The entire assessment lasts between 30-45minutes. No need to dress professional just make sure you bring your resume and a pen. If you pass the credit check and the assessment you will receive a call within 3 days for an interview.

Second Phase: If you passed the assessment then you will be called for an interview with two top executives but don't panic they are really nice. Make sure you visit their website and look at AIM's core values. You will get the job on the spot if you did well and you will start training within a week. Training is a week long. Good luck.

No room for negotiation.