Air Canada Cssa Interview Questions

Updated Feb 20, 2015

2.9

CSSA Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Air Canada.

Interview

So far in the process I have had the first phone interview, completed the online pre screening evaluation and done the bilingual assessment on the phone where I was told that it went very very well. I completed these steps last week but have not heard anything back yet about the next step.

Interview Questions

• I was asked simple questions in the bilingual portion. They did half in English and half in French. Things like what did you study in school, where do you work or where did you work, and what are your hobbies. It's basically a conversation so that they can see how fluent you are I. The language.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Air Canada

CSSA Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Montreal, QC (Canada)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Air Canada (Montreal, QC (Canada)) in February 2015.

Interview

I had 25 minutes interview on the phone. I was given all the information about the job description. And ask about why I apply for that position? Where did I work before that is related to this position.
    Waiting for the language part of the interview.

CSSA Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Air Canada.

Interview

Quick response time to each phone interview then went for in person and had to wait a while but easy laid back interview. Pretty well just questions about how you handle certain situations then a little scenario to play out with the interviewer

Got different job

CSSA Interview

Application

The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Air Canada in October 2014.

Interview

Applied online got a phone call on October 22 asked normal questions then she said someone from HR will interview for language test on Friday. It was simple questions about 15 minutes. He said I passed 2 days later got pre selected evaluation test. There were 135 questions and you have one hour( math, numbers, luggage tag, geography, reading, services )
    Benn told I will have to wait for a week to know results!!
    It was very pleasant experience :)

CSSA Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Air Canada in November 2013.

Interview

1st basic phone interview 2nd language test 3rd face to face

Interview Questions

• they have a sheet of questions they are going to ask all basic interview questions.   Answer Question

CSSA Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Edmonton, AB (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Air Canada (Edmonton, AB (Canada)).

Interview

Phone Interview
    In person interview
    You are tested on language and world knowledge such as airport codes and world map

Negotiation

CSSA Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Air Canada in May 2010.

Interview

I got a phone call from the company and was asked to do the phone interview/language test. I passed that test and I was invited to pre-employment session. I did a written test and 1-1 interview.