Air Force Research Laboratory Interview Questions & Reviews

1.3

Finance Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Albuquerque, NM
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Albuquerque, NM

I interviewed in-person. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Air Force Research Laboratory.

Purely an application process through contracting agencies

Senior Research Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Wright Patterson AFB, OH
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Wright Patterson AFB, OH

I interviewed online. The process took 6 months - interviewed at Air Force Research Laboratory in September 2009.

You must apply on USAJOBS. There is a formulaic approach to signing up through the USAJOBS website. Match the key skills (KSAs) as best you can. Spin your experience and use the same words in your response. Use all 3000 characters per session. Overwhelm the system. Use the same accomplishments in multiple areas to highlight different skill sets.

Interview Questions
    Very quick and they matched my outside salary and gave a small bump.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Rome, NY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rome, NY

The process took a day - interviewed at Air Force Research Laboratory in May 2008.

Very straight forward. The interviewer asked me about my interests and programming experience. No real technical questions were asked. Afterward he let me ask questions about the different project groups which helped me to decide which ones I would be most interested in. All in all it was a very positive experience. As the job was after my first year of college, I did not have much programming experience and was able to learn quite a bit from my time there. The mentors I had were very helpful in assisting my learning process.

Interview Questions
    • There were no real technical questions.   View Answer

Interviews for Top Jobs at Air Force Research Laboratory

Worked for Air Force Research Laboratory? Contribute to the Community!