Air India

Relevance Date Difficulty

Cabin Crew Interview

Cabin Crew
Mumbai (India)

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Air India in November 2012.

Interview Details – my name is farheen sayed...i m currently appeared my with flt high aviation academy for the post of cabin crew....i m very friendly kind of a person... i have 3years experiece as a sales executor from the company sanjar the imported furniture...

Interview Question – there is no difficults question ...but only one thing is that question??how much your experiece for the cabin crew member????it is difficult bcause the people could not given any interview so how can i tell...ur responsiblity is you given the job..i done best of my ability....   View Answer

Very Easy Interview

Cabin Crew Interview

Cabin Crew

I applied through other source and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Air India in December 2009.

Interview Details – First round was with a panel of 3 people asking you to tell them about yourself out of which they selected a few who had to go thru a written test after clearing which there was another round of interview...and after clearing that u go thru a medical check.....

Interview Question – there wasnt really much that they asked me apart from my educational qualifications n last job experience   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – there was no negotiation they had a set salary tat all new employees would get.

Worked for Air India? Contribute to the Community!