Air India Cabin Crew Interview Questions

2.0

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Cabin Crew Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Mumbai (India)
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

I applied online. The process took a day - interviewed at Air India in November 2012.

my name is farheen sayed...i m currently appeared my with flt high aviation academy for the post of cabin crew....i m very friendly kind of a person... i have 3years experiece as a sales executor from the company sanjar the imported furniture...

Interview Questions
  • there is no difficults question ...but only one thing is that question??how much your experiece for the cabin crew member????it is difficult bcause the people could not given any interview so how can i tell...ur responsiblity is you given the job..i done best of my ability....   View Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Air India

Cabin Crew Interview

I applied through other source. The process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Air India in December 2009.

First round was with a panel of 3 people asking you to tell them about yourself out of which they selected a few who had to go thru a written test after clearing which there was another round of interview...and after clearing that u go thru a medical check.....

Interview Questions
    • there wasnt really much that they asked me apart from my educational qualifications n last job experience   Answer Question
    there was no negotiation they had a set salary tat all new employees would get.

Worked for Air India? Contribute to the Community!