Air India

Relevance Date Difficulty

Traffic Manager Interview

Traffic Manager
New Delhi (India)

I applied through other source and the process took 12 months - interviewed at Air India in June 2009.

Interview Details – Through an objective test, followed by Group discussion and personal interview

Interview Question – How to turn around a sick industry   Answer Question

Manager Materials Interview

Manager Materials
Mumbai (India)

I applied through other source and the process took 9 months - interviewed at Air India.

Interview Details – Consisted of a Group Discussion followed by a Personal Interview.

Interview Question – Why would you like to move from Oil & Gas Industry to Aviation Industry ?
What are your 3 biggest weaknesses and how do you intend to overcome them ?
  Answer Question

Negotiation Details – There was no scope and reason to Negotiate. Salaries and Designations were published in the Advertisement placed in all India News Papers for Recruitment.
This is the normal practice prevalent in Public Sector Recruitment in India. Pay Scales are standard across various Public Sector Companies with minor differences here and there.

Customer Agent Interview

Customer Agent

I applied through a recruiter - interviewed at Air India in June 2013.

Interview Details – it included GD & PI .

Interview Question – whose d deputy chief minister?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – no negotiation

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

Air Craft Engineer Interview

Air Craft Engineer

I applied in-person and the process took 6 months - interviewed at Air India.

Interview Details – exam interview

Interview Question – ask about gyro instruments where you worked past experience   Answer Question

Assistant Manager Interview

Assistant Manager
Delhi (India)

I applied through an employee referral - interviewed at Air India in January 2009.

Interview Details – competitive examination for recruitment as management trainee with first class mba

Interview Question – i was well prepared.went to coaching classes   View Answer

Junior Service Engineer Interview

Junior Service Engineer
Mumbai (India)

I applied online and the process took 5+ weeks - interviewed at Air India.

Interview Details – They took to interview me 3 hours.

Interview Question – Accomadation if I get the job.   Answer Question

Officer Interview

Officer
Mumbai (India)

I applied in-person and interviewed at Air India.

Interview Details – When I was interviewed, it was a good experience. There were all together four members in the panel, and I was given some time to think and answer after each question. This helped me to give correct answer and secure job in Air India.

Interview Question – What is the currence used in Bangkok   Answer Question

Senior Traffic Assistant Interview

Senior Traffic Assistant
New Delhi (India)

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Air India in September 2008.

Interview Details – i am doing ticketing, cargo, passenger handling for boarding, de-boarding, and other passenger related ground handling

Interview Question – are u satisfied ?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – a simple interview with no negotiation

Cabin Crew Interview

Cabin Crew
Mumbai (India)

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Air India in November 2012.

Interview Details – my name is farheen sayed...i m currently appeared my with flt high aviation academy for the post of cabin crew....i m very friendly kind of a person... i have 3years experiece as a sales executor from the company sanjar the imported furniture...

Interview Question – there is no difficults question ...but only one thing is that question??how much your experiece for the cabin crew member????it is difficult bcause the people could not given any interview so how can i tell...ur responsiblity is you given the job..i done best of my ability....   View Answer

DGM Interview

DGM

I applied through other source and the process took 6 months - interviewed at Air India.

Interview Details – Joined as Management Trainee after completing MBA in Marketing, The recruitment process started with a All India written examination and followed by a Group Discussion, Group Task and a Personal Interview.

Interview Question – Why would you like to join the national airline inspite of job offers in the private sector like FMCG Companies and other companies in the private sector.   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Air India? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Air India interview questions and advice. All 18 interview reviews posted anonymously by Air India employees and interview candidates.