Air Liquide

54 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Intern Interview

Intern

I applied through college or university and interviewed at Air Liquide.

Interview Details – I applied and requested an interview through my University's recruiting system. My interview request was accepted. There was only one interview, with two people in the room--the actual interviewer and another person taking notes along side. Interview was quick and easy, basic questions. I asked when will the decision be made and when will I find out, and I was told within a week. I didn't get an email or any response until one month later that I did not receive an offer.

Interview Question – All questions were pretty straight forward. Tell me about yourself. strength/weakness, challenge you faced, a time you worked with someone difficult, a time you were a leader.   Answer Question

Senior Account Manager Interview

Senior Account Manager

I applied online and interviewed at Air Liquide.

Interview Details – I applied online, did a phone interview, and then came in and interviewed. I had four face to face interviews in one day and then was offered the job the following week. Drug test and background check are standard too. Just FYI.

Interview Question – Be prepared for situational question and past experiences.   Answer Question

Business Analyst Interview

Business Analyst

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 5 months - interviewed at Air Liquide.

Interview Details – Multiple tier interview process. Slow to call back or confirm interviews or acceptance offers.

Interview Question – The lack of innovative questions. They seemed to be reading off of a script instead of creating individual questions for stated position.   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – Due to lack of follow through from HR Recruiter and Hiring Manager. If this company doesn't value their hiring process through prompt and professional follow through from the start - I could only imagine the structure of company environment I would be hiring into.

Engineering Intern Interview

Engineering Intern
Houston, TX

I applied through college or university and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Air Liquide.

Interview Details – Applied on school career center website and got chosen to come in for an interview on campus.

Interview Question – Never had this question so it was a bit unexpected: Where do you see yourself 5 or 10 years from now?   Answer Question

Logistics Analyst Interview

Logistics Analyst
Houston, TX

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Air Liquide in April 2010.

Interview Details – Was referred by an employee and went through 1 phone interview, 1 1 on 1 interview, and a panel interview. Received a call back 1 week later for a background check and a drug screen.

Interview Question – How would you handle giving instructions to someone older than you with 30+ years instruction?   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – I received another job offer at the same time that was located closer to my house

Process Engineer Interview

Process Engineer

Interviewed at Air Liquide

Interview Details – Typical behavioral interview. Nothing special to comment on.

Negotiation Details – I was able to negotiate some.

Summer Internship Interview

Summer Internship
Houston, TX

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Air Liquide in March 2013.

Interview Details – Hiring process was through University Recruiting.
I went to their booth at the school's engineering career fair and they filled out an interview application on the spot.
A couple days later, I got a call to interview with them.
The interview was on campus and less than an hour long.

Interview Question – Typical Interview
No Technical Questions
  Answer Question

Logistics Analyst Interview

Logistics Analyst
Houston, TX

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Air Liquide.

Interview Details – Submitted an online application, received an email and call within 2 weeks. Had phone interview and then a panel interview. Mainly questions asking for examples of times when you had to this or situations that were challenging.

Interview Question – no really unexpected questions.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – There was no negotiating the offer was the offer.

Intern Interview

Intern

I applied through college or university and interviewed at Air Liquide.

Interview Details – Was a 1 on 1 interview, asked about 5-6 questions.

Interview Question – Basic interview   Answer Question

Production Manager Interview

Production Manager
Houston, TX

I applied online and the process took 6 weeks - interviewed at Air Liquide.

Interview Details – I was very disappointed with the process. Initially I had a phone interview scheduled and they never even called. Three days later they called and said they didn't have it on their schedule and they wanted to talk. After that conversation, they decided to fly me in for an interview. That all went well. At the interview I thought there were two people that were very nice and friendly, and I would have no trouble working with or for them. I came to find out that both of them were new to the company. Everybody else I met, about 5 more people total, were extremely arrogant and pompous, and came across condescending and wanting to show me they felt as if they were better than me. They all each had more than 10 years of service. The typical snobbishness of French culture was extremely evident. In the end, I never heard anything back from the company. I would have declined an offer had I received one. However, I thought it was extremely unprofessional to not have the decency to give me a phone call or send me a letter thanking me for interviewing and letting me know that I would not be getting an offer. I won't consider applying for any further positions with this company.

Interview Question – I was asked a technical question regarding a technology that wasn't even related to the position for which I was applying. The person asking the question was very unclear on what the question was - I thought he wanted me to provide an example of something similar to what he was trying to describe, but apparently he wanted me to tell him that it was physically impossible. He made it a point to highlight to me that I was wrong.   Answer Question

Worked for Air Liquide? Contribute to the Community!