Air Liquide Interview Questions

Updated Aug 23, 2014
Updated Aug 23, 2014

2.7

Intern Interview

I applied through college or university - interviewed at Air Liquide.

I applied and requested an interview through my University's recruiting system. My interview request was accepted. There was only one interview, with two people in the room--the actual interviewer and another person taking notes along side. Interview was quick and easy, basic questions. I asked when will the decision be made and when will I find out, and I was told within a week. I didn't get an email or any response until one month later that I did not receive an offer.

Interview Questions
    • All questions were pretty straight forward. Tell me about yourself. strength/weakness, challenge you faced, a time you worked with someone difficult, a time you were a leader.   Answer Question

Senior Account Manager Interview

I applied online - interviewed at Air Liquide.

I applied online, did a phone interview, and then came in and interviewed. I had four face to face interviews in one day and then was offered the job the following week. Drug test and background check are standard too. Just FYI.

Interview Questions
    • Be prepared for situational question and past experiences.   Answer Question

Business Analyst Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 months - interviewed at Air Liquide.

Multiple tier interview process. Slow to call back or confirm interviews or acceptance offers.

Interview Questions
    • The lack of innovative questions. They seemed to be reading off of a script instead of creating individual questions for stated position.   Answer Question

Due to lack of follow through from HR Recruiter and Hiring Manager. If this company doesn't value their hiring process through prompt and professional follow through from the start - I could only imagine the structure of company environment I would be hiring into.

Engineering Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Air Liquide.

Applied on school career center website and got chosen to come in for an interview on campus.

Interview Questions
    • Never had this question so it was a bit unexpected: Where do you see yourself 5 or 10 years from now?   Answer Question

Logistics Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Air Liquide in April 2010.

Was referred by an employee and went through 1 phone interview, 1 1 on 1 interview, and a panel interview. Received a call back 1 week later for a background check and a drug screen.

Interview Questions
    • How would you handle giving instructions to someone older than you with 30+ years instruction?   Answer Question

I received another job offer at the same time that was located closer to my house

Process Engineer Interview

Typical behavioral interview. Nothing special to comment on.

I was able to negotiate some.

Summer Internship Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 months - interviewed at Air Liquide in March 2013.

Hiring process was through University Recruiting.
    I went to their booth at the school's engineering career fair and they filled out an interview application on the spot.
    A couple days later, I got a call to interview with them.
    The interview was on campus and less than an hour long.

Logistics Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Air Liquide.

Submitted an online application, received an email and call within 2 weeks. Had phone interview and then a panel interview. Mainly questions asking for examples of times when you had to this or situations that were challenging.

Interview Questions
    There was no negotiating the offer was the offer.

Intern Interview

I applied through college or university - interviewed at Air Liquide.

Was a 1 on 1 interview, asked about 5-6 questions.

Production Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks - interviewed at Air Liquide.

I was very disappointed with the process. Initially I had a phone interview scheduled and they never even called. Three days later they called and said they didn't have it on their schedule and they wanted to talk. After that conversation, they decided to fly me in for an interview. That all went well. At the interview I thought there were two people that were very nice and friendly, and I would have no trouble working with or for them. I came to find out that both of them were new to the company. Everybody else I met, about 5 more people total, were extremely arrogant and pompous, and came across condescending and wanting to show me they felt as if they were better than me. They all each had more than 10 years of service. The typical snobbishness of French culture was extremely evident. In the end, I never heard anything back from the company. I would have declined an offer had I received one. However, I thought it was extremely unprofessional to not have the decency to give me a phone call or send me a letter thanking me for interviewing and letting me know that I would not be getting an offer. I won't consider applying for any further positions with this company.

Interview Questions
    • I was asked a technical question regarding a technology that wasn't even related to the position for which I was applying. The person asking the question was very unclear on what the question was - I thought he wanted me to provide an example of something similar to what he was trying to describe, but apparently he wanted me to tell him that it was physically impossible. He made it a point to highlight to me that I was wrong.   Answer Question

Worked for Air Liquide? Contribute to the Community!