Air Liquide (USA) Human Resources Interview Questions

2.0

Human Resources Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Air Liquide (USA) in October 2011.

Interview

Very laid back interview for HR. I had no interest in going into HR and just wanted practice in interviewing.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Air Liquide (USA)

Human Resources Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Air Liquide (USA) in July 2010.

Interview

Talent Aquisition Leader contacted me about a recruiter position. We were scheduled to do a phone interview (had even emailed each other up until three hours before our scheduled phone interview to confirm the time). Then the unprofessional recruiter did not call. I even sent an email an hour after the time had passed and still did not ever get a response. I have heard from others that this is typical of the recruiting department there. They really need to be more considerate of applicants and interviewees. This was unacceptable behavior.

Interview Questions

• Can you please let me know your possible availability?   Answer Question