Air National Guard Interview Questions

Updated Jul 30, 2015

2.6

Master Sergeant AGR Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Air National Guard.

Interview

After I applied, it took a couple of months before I was contacted for an interview. The interview took place at the unit on Joint Base Lewis McChord. There was a panel of 6 people asking one question a piece, these questions ranged from personality questions to situation questions then they ask if you have any questions. It is always good to have questions prepared and thank the panel for their time.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time that you had a conflict between your personnel and how did you handle it?   Answer Question

Project Planner & Resource Advisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fresno, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Air National Guard (Fresno, CA).

Interview

Very structured, very rigid, very formal, military style interview. Panel interview with three SNCO. Was asked some technical questions, and also asked some very general questions. There was not much room for them to ask me other questions that might relate to the job. The only questions they asked were already prepared prior to the interview and probably were given to them by the state HQ.

Fuels Distribution Systems Operator Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Air National Guard.

Interview

Very good question about leadership. they asked my on management traits. teamwork/ team building task. They finished the interview with Fuels related question on safety and family. They offered me job and have been nothing but a very family base company and willing to help.

Negotiation

Paying me like i'm on active duty.

Logistics Manager Interview

Interview

Take ASVAB and see what job best suited for. No formal interview Not much more I can say pretty self explanatory Take test and see where you fall in the military

Aircraft Mechanic Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Martinsburg, WV

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Air National Guard (Martinsburg, WV).

Interview

For mid-level jobs, it helps to know technical data and be keen in the field of hire but for higher positions it will be more of a situational awareness type of interview. All interviews are conducted in a panel forum and each interviewer asks separate questions to the candidate, all candidates will be asked the same exact questions.

Interview Questions

• Situational awareness, more of how would you handle a situation and more about company structure.   1 Answer

Negotiation

The only negotiation is for the step increases for the allotted pay grade.refer to HRO.

Interview

Apply on USAJobs

Interview Questions

• How do you handle unhappy employees that are older than you   1 Answer

Boom Operator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Wichita, KS

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Air National Guard (Wichita, KS) in January 2014.

Interview

did a palace chase from active duty, turned in a packet to the commander of qualifications and experience and why i wanted to join. Had a Skype interview with Leadership.

Interview Questions

• How I would describe working in a close unit?   1 Answer

Production Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Air National Guard.

Interview

HRO website and application process

Interview Questions

Negotiation

none

Instructor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in March Arb, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 7+ months. I interviewed at Air National Guard (March Arb, CA) in June 2013.

Interview

No interview because of past experience. My past experience did not require an interview. I was very qualified for the position and was asked to apply for the job since they were forced to advertise the job nationwide. It was pretty much said to me that I would have the job as long as I submitted a resume online.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

It was a set salary based off of the federal pay scale.

Command Post Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Birmingham, AL

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Air National Guard (Birmingham, AL).

Interview

o.k.

Negotiation

If you are black do not take it.