Air National Guard Interview Questions

2.8

Aircraft Mechanic Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Martinsburg, WV
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Martinsburg, WV

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Air National Guard.

For mid-level jobs, it helps to know technical data and be keen in the field of hire but for higher positions it will be more of a situational awareness type of interview. All interviews are conducted in a panel forum and each interviewer asks separate questions to the candidate, all candidates will be asked the same exact questions.

Interview Questions
    • Situational awareness, more of how would you handle a situation and more about company structure.   View Answer
    The only negotiation is for the step increases for the allotted pay grade.refer to HRO.

Maintenance Operations Flight Superintendent Interview

Apply on USAJobs

Interview Questions
    • How do you handle unhappy employees that are older than you   View Answer

Production Interview

I applied in-person. The process took 5 weeksinterviewed at Air National Guard.

HRO website and application process

none

Command Post Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Birmingham, AL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Birmingham, AL

I applied in-person – interviewed at Air National Guard.

o.k.

If you are black do not take it.

Senior Master Sergeant AGR Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Madison, WI
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Madison, WI

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Air National Guard in August 2012.

Jobs are posted on the individuals states' military affairs websites and also on the ang mva full-time opportunites site. You must generally already be enlisted/commissioned as a part-time member of the ANG to be considered for the AGR program.

Interview Questions
    • This doesn't really apply to us, but basic training ain't no joke.   Answer Question

SUPT KC-135 Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Topeka, KS
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Topeka, KS

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Air National Guard in March 2012.

Depends on the unit. My unit had a road to wings program accepting application packages from college graduates and those with 90 credit hours and soon to graduate. The package the unit's require depend on what they want to see. Honestly I added more on top of what they already required. If selected for the interview, the process will be in front of a board. The questions are typical interview questions. Advice is to relax, have fun, be yourself, and stay professional.

Interview Questions
    • What do you think is the most important patch on the flight suit?   Answer Question

Human Resources Assistant Interview

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Air National Guard in October 2011.

I applied via fax and records review board to determine my eligibility for the position advertised.

Interview Questions
    • How would I handle an irate member on the phone?   View Answer
    Not really a negotiation phase. It was a hard offer at current pay grade.

Operations Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Worth, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Worth, TX

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Air National Guard in May 2011.

The interviewing process was rather simple. Thought the person that hired me is a bold faced liar.

Interview Questions
    • Where did I see myself in 10 years if hired?   View Answer
    I negotiated my pay and time I'd be available to work. No relocation offer was necessary.

Computer Systems Administrator/Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vandenberg AFB, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vandenberg AFB, CA

I applied in-person. The process took 9+ monthsinterviewed at Air National Guard in July 2010.

First you must be a member of the California Air National Guard as a military member in Drilling Status (UTA's). Then you must be lucky enough for an opening in your desired career field and apply. Application process takes 6-12 months and you must be willing to wait for that position. That's about it. I turned down higher paying contractor jobs to take this and glad I did. I love the California Air National Guard and will be with them until I retire from the military.

Human Resources Interview

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Air National Guard in October 2009.

Interview is conducted by a board of 3 to 4 members. They each ask 3 to 5 questions each. The interview last between 30 to 45 minutes

Interview Questions
    • Can you tell me what action you would take and how you would handle a group of protestor at a college recruiting event?   View Answer
    There was no negotiation of salary. All jobs are posted with salary range.