Air Products

3 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Very Easy Interview

Allentown, PA

The process took a day - interviewed at Air Products in March 2011.

Interview Details – I was interviewing as a sophomore so I guess they realized there wasn't much technical stuff they could ask me. Got a phone call - all behavioral questions. Interviewer seemed genuinely interested and had already picked things on my resume to ask me about. Asked briefly about what Air Products did, as well as why I wanted an IT job as a finance major.

Interview Questions

Allentown, PA

I applied through other source and the process took a day - interviewed at Air Products in August 2011.

Interview Details – I interviewed for the CDP program, which hired recent graduates. The candidates were split into groups of 3 for interviewing. Then, each candidate in the group had a one-hour interview with 2 employees at a time. The candidates rotated until we had met with all 3 groups of 2 interviewers (6 total interviewers). Depending on time of day, lunch may break up the process. It took several weeks to hear back with an offer or declination.

Interview Question – Say you are your boss were in a meeting, closing a million dollar deal with another company. Your boss starts to tell them information that you know is wrong that would greatly affect the deal. What would you do?   Answer Question

Very Easy Interview

Allentown, PA

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Air Products in January 2011.

Interview Details – Recruiter was very nice and outgoing. They gave me a one-on-one interview at the career fair. Question were easy and mostly about prior projects and assignments I have completed. Received an email from human resource couple weeks later with an offer.

Interview Question – Have you worked with SAP systems before? What type of classes did you take on SAP?   Answer Question

Interviews for Top Jobs at Air Products

Worked for Air Products? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Air Products IT Specialist interview questions and advice. All 3 interview reviews posted anonymously by Air Products employees and interview candidates.