Air Products

Air Products IT Specialist Interview Questions

1.7

3 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Allentown, PA

I applied through other source. The process took a dayinterviewed at Air Products in August 2011.

I interviewed for the CDP program, which hired recent graduates. The candidates were split into groups of 3 for interviewing. Then, each candidate in the group had a one-hour interview with 2 employees at a time. The candidates rotated until we had met with all 3 groups of 2 interviewers (6 total interviewers). Depending on time of day, lunch may break up the process. It took several weeks to hear back with an offer or declination.

Interview Questions
  • Say you are your boss were in a meeting, closing a million dollar deal with another company. Your boss starts to tell them information that you know is wrong that would greatly affect the deal. What would you do?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Air Products

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Allentown, PA

The process took a dayinterviewed at Air Products in March 2011.

I was interviewing as a sophomore so I guess they realized there wasn't much technical stuff they could ask me. Got a phone call - all behavioral questions. Interviewer seemed genuinely interested and had already picked things on my resume to ask me about. Asked briefly about what Air Products did, as well as why I wanted an IT job as a finance major.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Allentown, PA

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Air Products in January 2011.

Recruiter was very nice and outgoing. They gave me a one-on-one interview at the career fair. Question were easy and mostly about prior projects and assignments I have completed. Received an email from human resource couple weeks later with an offer.

Interview Questions
    • Have you worked with SAP systems before? What type of classes did you take on SAP?   Answer Question