Air Products MBA Career Development Program Interview Questions

5.0

MBA Career Development Program Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Air Products.

Interview

First round interview for financial MBA career development program. It was mostly easy questions-getting to know me, etc. The only real substantive question they asked me was how I would go about valuing a project-specifically a factory in Texas.

Interview Questions

• Again, the question was how would I go about valuing a project-specifically a factory in Texas.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Air Products

MBA Career Development Program Interview

Anonymous Employee in Allentown, PA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Air Products (Allentown, PA) in November 2011.

Interview

After an easygoing campus interview, you travel the Air Products HQ in Allentown. The interview is more like an excel modeling challenge centered on Discounted Cash Flows rather than an interview for future leaders of the company. Very Frustrating/Disappointing experience unless you want to be a number cruncher. After spending four hours on a laptop calculating DCF's, you work in a group setting with other candidates while managers watch you. Make no mistake, Air Products is not looking for MBA leadership candidates, they want Financial Analysts.

Interview Questions