Air Serv Interview Questions

Updated Aug 20, 2015

1.9

Cabin Agent Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Air Serv in June 2015.

Interview

She was doing to much like every time I answered one of her questions she kept asking me why when I already explained it to her. She asked why I left my old job and I told her then she asked well why didn't you stay when I just explained her the situation she was trying to make it seem like I was dumb and didn't know nothing.

Wheelchair Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Air Serv (Atlanta, GA) in April 2015.

Interview

Very easy process. Once I filled out the application online then I was invited for an interview. I was asked two questions which were basic interview questions. They let you know up front that wheelchair and cleaning crew positions were minimum wage and then you would be working weekends as a new hire. I did the drug test the same day. Then went to get my background check done next day. Whole process took 2 weeks.

Interview Questions

• What does costumer service mean to you?   4 Answers

Wheelchair/Skycaps Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in College Park, GA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Air Serv (College Park, GA) in April 2015.

Interview

Very typical and predictable. I have applied several times to get the job, i didn't receive any message confirming my application or my likeliness to land an interview. After several tries i went to the sullivan road office and explained the issue; I was told i didn't get any callback or a confirmation email because i put "10/Hr" as my desired minimum hourly wage.

Interview Questions

• Are you a "People's person"   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Air Serv (Atlanta, GA) in March 2015.

Interview

It was a job fair. I got an email saying it would take 15-20 minutes but once I got there, it was a line and you had to stand in it, sign in, and ended up being there for almost 3 hours. But most of the people were nice.

Interview Questions

• What was one time you handled a difficult/upset customer?   Answer Question

Wheelchair/Skycaps Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Air Serv (Houston, TX) in February 2015.

Interview

You go in fill out your paper work. It's really ask the paper work that's take so long. It's a group interview. The process is decent. They will hire you regardless of your drug test. Sit and wait for that to be done then you go home. You theb hace to wait for your background to come back for s couple weeks. Next you take your badge picture which takes another couple of weeks.

Negotiation

No negotiation phase. They will hire just about anybody. You either take it or leave it.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Air Serv (Atlanta, GA).

Interview

Got hired during job fair. Did application got an email 2 days later asking me to confirm coming to job fair with high school diploma and two forms of id. I basically knew i had the job. once there i spoke with a hr member and she asked me if i rather work with passengers or clean the airplanes i chose to work with passengers. afterwards you take a mouth swab drug test and if you passed you get your appointment to go to the airport and get your fingerprints done then your badge to gain access in and out of the airport. then you will get set up with your orientation and training.

Negotiation

none.

PSA Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Air Serv.

Interview

Interview process is very easy and takes about a minth for everything to clear after your badge comes back your set for a orenitation the following week and you start your schedule that Saturday

Interview Questions

Negotiation

N/a

Wheelchair Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Air Serv (Atlanta, GA).

Interview

It was so easy. I was asked just one question and didn't have to answer it. As long as your background check goes through and you're not using drugs or anything you should be fine.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation.

Operation Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Air Serv (Atlanta, GA) in April 2014.

Interview

I was called to my General Managers office and asked operation questions such as well as where do I see myself in 5 years. Am I comfortable with technology and creating ideas. It was not nerve wrecking and interview was over in 10 minutes.

Interview Questions

• What is corrective action? Do I understand the role of the Operations Manager?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Air Serv (Phoenix, AZ) in December 2013.

Interview

I was basically asked if I worked well with others, given an on the spot mouth swab for a drug test and given the job of Dispatcher when I passed. I was given the dispatch position based on my "ability to communicate well" but that basically meant I could speak english better than some of my co-workers.