Air Serv

Relevance Date Difficulty

Geeter Interview

Geeter
Atlanta, GA

I applied through other source and the process took 3+ months - interviewed at Air Serv in November 2012.

Interview Details – I only received one interview for this position because I came to work each day no what time I had to be to work and I did whatever job the VP asked of me

Interview Question – I was told that I had poor attendance and I was very upset about that because I had the flu and I came to work even when I had a high fever.   View Answer

Dispatch Interview

Dispatch
Phoenix, AZ

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Air Serv in May 2012.

Interview Details – I was given one interview, in which the manager at that time went over what the company does and what the different positions are. He was impressed by both my resume and portfolio, and the hard copy of a customer compliment was a great addition to the interview. Shortly afterward, I received a call saying I was hired and asked to set up a day to begin my training.

The office was very small, and the breakroom was pretty basic, obviously very budget oriented and not what I expected to see when working at the airport.

Interview Question – I don't recall being asked a difficult or unexpected question, the interview process was pretty straightforward.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I was offered the Dispatch position (I applied for Cabin Service), and happily accepted because I needed the money. I would NOT recommend this position to anyone, unless you enjoy a high-stress, fast-paced, lonely type of environment.

Very Easy Interview

Cabin Crew Interview

Cabin Crew
Houston, TX

I applied in-person and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Air Serv in May 2013.

Interview Details – There was no interview. Basically I turned in an application and 3 hours later I received a phone call asking me to come in the next day for an "interview". The "interview" was a group of 10 other applicants who all went into a room and was told we have the job, but it's contingent on a background check with customs...that was it...we did immediately do a drug test. The whole process was about 2 months before I received my badge.

Interview Question – There was no questions that were asked. The only thing that was said is " can you work overnight?"   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – There is no negotiation. The pay was minimum wage.

Director of Talent Acquisition Interview

Director of Talent Acquisition
Atlanta, GA

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Air Serv in July 2009.

Interview Details – It was simple. Meet with a director and SVP then meet final interview with CEO.

Interview Question – I don't remember ... they basically concentrated on my past experience. Very basic questions.   Answer Question

Director of Operations Interview

Director of Operations

Interviewed at Air Serv

Interview Details – they were basicially looking for bodies to fill the position

Interview Question – what baseball team do you like   View Answer

Negotiation Details – there was no negotiation

Very Easy Interview

Lobby Agent Interview

Lobby Agent

The process took a day - interviewed at Air Serv in January 2010.

Interview Details – In the interview, they don't ask you much questions. They explain what you will be doing and ask if you are interested. Hired on the spot. The process is quite long after since you have to be drug tested and background checked. After all the testing, you have to take another test to receive a badge to work at the airport. Fingerprints need to be done, as well as a lot of paperwork. Then they give you a uniform and pay for only sleeve alterations. The process took me 3 weeks before I can even start work. Some people take up to 3 months depending on your background and fingerprint results.

Interview Question – Are you interest?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Flat rate. None negotiable

Worked for Air Serv? Contribute to the Community!