Air Serv

Updated Nov 11, 2014
Updated Nov 11, 2014

1.6

PSA Interview

I applied in-person – interviewed at Air Serv.

Interview process is very easy and takes about a minth for everything to clear after your badge comes back your set for a orenitation the following week and you start your schedule that Saturday

N/a

Aircraft Passenger Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Air Serv.

Got hired during job fair. Did application got an email 2 days later asking me to confirm coming to job fair with high school diploma and two forms of id. I basically knew i had the job. once there i spoke with a hr member and she asked me if i rather work with passengers or clean the airplanes i chose to work with passengers. afterwards you take a mouth swab drug test and if you passed you get your appointment to go to the airport and get your fingerprints done then your badge to gain access in and out of the airport. then you will get set up with your orientation and training.

none.

Wheelchair Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

I applied online. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at Air Serv.

It was so easy. I was asked just one question and didn't have to answer it. As long as your background check goes through and you're not using drugs or anything you should be fine.

No negotiation.

Cabin Crew Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Air Serv in May 2013.

There was no interview. Basically I turned in an application and 3 hours later I received a phone call asking me to come in the next day for an "interview". The "interview" was a group of 10 other applicants who all went into a room and was told we have the job, but it's contingent on a background check with customs...that was it...we did immediately do a drug test. The whole process was about 2 months before I received my badge.

Interview Questions
    • There was no questions that were asked. The only thing that was said is " can you work overnight?"   Answer Question
    There is no negotiation. The pay was minimum wage.

Geeter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

I applied through other source. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at Air Serv in November 2012.

I only received one interview for this position because I came to work each day no what time I had to be to work and I did whatever job the VP asked of me

Interview Questions
    • I was told that I had poor attendance and I was very upset about that because I had the flu and I came to work even when I had a high fever.   View Answer

Dispatch Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Air Serv in May 2012.

I was given one interview, in which the manager at that time went over what the company does and what the different positions are. He was impressed by both my resume and portfolio, and the hard copy of a customer compliment was a great addition to the interview. Shortly afterward, I received a call saying I was hired and asked to set up a day to begin my training.

The office was very small, and the breakroom was pretty basic, obviously very budget oriented and not what I expected to see when working at the airport.

Interview Questions
    • I don't recall being asked a difficult or unexpected question, the interview process was pretty straightforward.   Answer Question
    I was offered the Dispatch position (I applied for Cabin Service), and happily accepted because I needed the money. I would NOT recommend this position to anyone, unless you enjoy a high-stress, fast-paced, lonely type of environment.

Director of Talent Acquisition Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Air Serv in July 2009.

It was simple. Meet with a director and SVP then meet final interview with CEO.

Interview Questions
    • I don't remember ... they basically concentrated on my past experience. Very basic questions.   Answer Question

Director of Operations Interview

they were basicially looking for bodies to fill the position

there was no negotiation

Lobby Agent Interview

The process took a dayinterviewed at Air Serv in January 2010.

In the interview, they don't ask you much questions. They explain what you will be doing and ask if you are interested. Hired on the spot. The process is quite long after since you have to be drug tested and background checked. After all the testing, you have to take another test to receive a badge to work at the airport. Fingerprints need to be done, as well as a lot of paperwork. Then they give you a uniform and pay for only sleeve alterations. The process took me 3 weeks before I can even start work. Some people take up to 3 months depending on your background and fingerprint results.

Flat rate. None negotiable