AirG Wireless Interview Questions & Reviews

Updated May 29, 2014
1 interview

Candidate Interview Review

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Vancouver, BC (Canada)
    Anonymous Employee in Vancouver, BC (Canada)

I interviewed online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at AirG Wireless in May 2014.

I applied with AirG online and was contacted by email less than a week afterward to schedule a phone interview. The phone interview was very straightforward. I was asked about my CV, past experience, education, my social media presence. I was told they would email me about an in-person interview soon. I was given an in-person interview relatively quickly, and the HR employee was very accommodating to my schedule. The in-person interview took place at the AirG office, a very sterile and empty place. I was first met by the HR person that had conducted my phone interview, and they explained a bit about the company, asked if I had any questions, and then told me to wait for the Director. I was shortly introduced to the director, asked even more about my past education and work experience. I was asked to do a short test and given 20 minutes to complete it.

Interview Questions
    • The test at the end was to rewrite six article headlines to have more impact.   Answer Question

Interviews for Top Jobs at AirG Wireless

Worked for AirG Wireless? Contribute to the Community!