AirG Wireless

1 Interview Review

Interviews for Top Jobs at AirG Wireless

Candidate Interview Review

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vancouver, BC (Canada)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vancouver, BC (Canada)

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at AirG Wireless in May 2014.

I applied with AirG online and was contacted by email less than a week afterward to schedule a phone interview. The phone interview was very straightforward. I was asked about my CV, past experience, education, my social media presence. I was told they would email me about an in-person interview soon. I was given an in-person interview relatively quickly, and the HR employee was very accommodating to my schedule. The in-person interview took place at the AirG office, a very sterile and empty place. I was first met by the HR person that had conducted my phone interview, and they explained a bit about the company, asked if I had any questions, and then told me to wait for the Director. I was shortly introduced to the director, asked even more about my past education and work experience. I was asked to do a short test and given 20 minutes to complete it.

Interview Questions
    • The test at the end was to rewrite six article headlines to have more impact.   Answer Question