AirTran Holdings Reservation Agent Interview Questions

1.0

Reservations Agent Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at AirTran Holdings (Atlanta, GA) in August 2009.

Interview

I applied online at the website and after a few weeks, an interviewer called me. I came in to meet her and she interviewed me for the job, I accepted and told me to come in for orientation and training the following week. The interviewing process (2005) was smooth and easy.

Interview Questions

• She asked me if I could be available at any time or day.   1 Answer

Negotiation

To take it.

Other Interview Reviews for AirTran Holdings

Reservation Agent Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Carrollton, GA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at AirTran Holdings (Carrollton, GA) in January 2009.

Interview

I totally forgot I applied with them, filled out the app in June and got the call on Black Friday in November. Had to do a online test which consisted of mock calls to see how fast and well I was able to listen and type while handling a call. After that I was interviewd took about 15mins really all Customer Service questions that were fairly easy. The ONLY way to not get this job is to fail the mock calls, my interviewer was really cool and friendly.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Told what I what be getting and how often pay increased and I was fine with that!