AirTran Holdings

Very Easy Interview

Reservations Agent Interview

Reservations Agent
Atlanta, GA

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at AirTran Holdings in August 2009.

Interview Details – I applied online at the website and after a few weeks, an interviewer called me. I came in to meet her and she interviewed me for the job, I accepted and told me to come in for orientation and training the following week. The interviewing process (2005) was smooth and easy.

Interview Question – She asked me if I could be available at any time or day.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – To take it.

Very Easy Interview

Reservation Agent Interview

Reservation Agent
Carrollton, GA

I applied in-person and the process took 5 days - interviewed at AirTran Holdings in January 2009.

Interview Details – I totally forgot I applied with them, filled out the app in June and got the call on Black Friday in November. Had to do a online test which consisted of mock calls to see how fast and well I was able to listen and type while handling a call. After that I was interviewd took about 15mins really all Customer Service questions that were fairly easy. The ONLY way to not get this job is to fail the mock calls, my interviewer was really cool and friendly.

Interview Question – Didn't have one!   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Told what I what be getting and how often pay increased and I was fine with that!

Worked for AirTran Holdings? Contribute to the Community!