AirWatch Interview Questions & Reviews

2.7

Implementation Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Atlanta, GA
    Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

I interviewed through college or university. The process took 2 months - interviewed at AirWatch in June 2014.

The interview process was very simple. Pretty much all questions are covered in the interview experiences and reviews posted on glass door. The interviewers were very friendly and easy to talk to.

SQL Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

I interviewed through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at AirWatch in May 2014.

Excellent people......took me for a round of the compNy,explained the process on the way.Then met by two very intelligent and skilled coders! There were two rounds in f2f and one telephonic screening initially. Gave a SQL Query to write with performance restrictions. Then complicated the requirements.Asked a lot of relevant hands on core sql questions...especially related to indexes and joins and in what is the best way scenarios...,some theoretical questions too.Be good with schema design too.

Interview Questions
    • Star schema usage and where and why to use it.Explain dimension and fact tables.   Answer Question
    They give you a reasonably good offer the first time itself!

Community Manager Interview

I interviewed through a recruiter - interviewed at AirWatch.

I was brought in to interview for what I was told was a community manager position, which sounded right up my alley. My first impression when I got there was that the office looked like a sweatshop - hundreds of bodies in a single room (which apparently used to be a trading room floor), crammed together, with no personal space. I interviewed with two people who apparently didn't even know what position I was being interviewed for. Then I was told "We are looking for writers." Well that's funny, since I was told something totally different by the recruiter. Complete waste of time.

Interview Questions
    • Being told that I was not, in fact, there to interview for the position they originally told me I was a candidate for.   Answer Question

Sales Interview

I interviewed through an employee referral - interviewed at AirWatch in June 2013.

Was contacted by a recruiter. Had a phone interview which led to a in person interview. Recruiter was very nice. The in person interview was with the sales manager and the director of sales. They asked that before the interview you write a email to a potential prospect on why they should choose Air Watch over their competitors. The other part of the interview was doing a sales presentation for a product you chose. I was very disappointed with their follow up process. Biggest complaint was the follow up process. Neither the sales manager or recruiter followed up when they would.

Marketing Interview

I interviewed online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at AirWatch.

The initial communication was confusing and I was routed to 3 different people, 2 separate recruiters and the marketing manager. After I arrived for the interview I was shown the trading floor, it was a very interesting work environment, and the recruiter was very polite in sharing the typical work experience on the floor. I was then asked to wait in a small room and the marketing manager came to the interview with my work samples. We went back and forth with the standard questions.

Network Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Perimeter Center Post Office, GA
    Anonymous Employee in Perimeter Center Post Office, GA

I interviewed online. The process took 3 days - interviewed at AirWatch in February 2014.

I applied from Indeed.com. I received a call from Airwatch HR a few days later. They gave me a phone screening asking some basic questions. After that, HR sent me an email for f2f interview. I interviewed with a total of 6 people. They were not too savvy about Cisco Networking. Their questions were straight to hands on experience.

Interview Questions
    • The most challenging question was: If a client calls and reported she cannot access data from the server, where would you start troubleshooting this issue?   Answer Question

Account Executive Interview

I interviewed online. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at AirWatch in March 2014.

The managers and HR personnel that were in contact with me were very pleasant and polite throughout the interview process. I had a sort over the phone interview to go over my resume followed by an on site interview with three members of the management team. The interview was fairly normal and I think the biggest thing they were looking for was drive, a can-do/winning attitude and track record and that you're generally interested in doing a cold-calling sales role. My best advice is to have several questions prepared, take notes, and ask as many questions as you can and be able to sell yourself. I actually did really well, and was told I would hear back shortly about an offer but never heard anything from them. No responses to emails or calls and that was the biggest disappointment, the lack of professionalism with at least letting me know if and offer would be made or not. However, everything happens for a reason. To be honest, I was over qualified for the position and in need of a job. Maybe, that was it. Who knows. Good luck.

Interview Questions
    • The only question I can remember is since, this would have been a career change, they asked me why the career move and if I could handle switching to a cold-calling job.   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

I interviewed through college or university - interviewed at AirWatch in February 2014.

I started out interviewing on my college campus and thought I did ok. I was then invited to an on-campus interview and interviewed with two different people and thought they both went pretty well.

Interview Questions
    • The questions where pretty easy compared to other interviews I had. Fibonacci sequence ( I did O(n) version),find the intersection of two lists, get all the leaf nodes of a binary tree. What is restful protocol.   Answer Question

Software Developer Interview

Through the school website. Interviewed at my college.

Quality Assurance Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

I interviewed through an employee referral. The process took 2 months - interviewed at AirWatch in October 2013.

Upon arrival, I received a tour around the office and introduction to each department.

The interview process was a two person interview with Quality Assurance Leads. Both Interviewers conducted the interview composed of questions off the top of their head while reviewing my resume. There we some technical questions, but they were very introductory and were not difficult to answer. The sole purpose of the interview was to get a comfortable feeling from the interviewer representing the future of the company from me while measuring my "soft" skills.

Interview Questions
    • To show my problem solving skills with not having any experience as a QA by demoing a random technology product in the room.   View Answer
    Negotiation was between the recruiter and I. The recruiter asked what I was looking for in terms of compensation.

Worked for AirWatch? Contribute to the Community!