AirWatch

Updated Dec 9, 2014
Updated Dec 9, 2014

2.7

Software Consultant Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at AirWatch in November 2014.

I applied through my college and did my first interview on campus. I was contacted within 2 days for on site interview in Atlanta. I thought I did well but didn't get any offer.

Interview Questions
    • On campus interview: talking about resume and two brain teasers. Also asked about different softwares.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at AirWatch in November 2014.

I applied through on campus career fair, Airwatch reps were present and took my resume.
    Then they scheduled an interview for me on campus itself in career services. It was a 30 min interview with technical consultant. He asked me general questions on school projects, internship experiences and asked me one super easy logical question which he was expecting would take up final 10 minutes but I got with it quickly and he told me what to expect in next round, so it was a nice hint that I have been selected for second round.

For second round they flew me to their Atlanta office and gave a tour of company, we went around it and then were taken to a conference room where we were shown a presentation on the company and videos. After that we were taken by interviewers to smaller rooms for interview. There were 2 hour long interviews, one was technical round where we were asked software and internet and logical questions. We were also asked to solve a given piece of code to check that competence . Second round was communications round where we were asked general behavioral questions.

like about a time where we lead a team and related stuff. Then they asked to suggest features they should
    put in a software app suite at a school, what it would do and what its effects would be etc. \

Heard back from them in under a week and got the good news.

QA Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at AirWatch in November 2014.

I applied through university recruiting, and was invited for an on-campus interview a few weeks later. The interview consisted mostly of questions about the state of mobile computing. They are really interested in people who are passionate about mobile and stay up-to-date. He asked what AirWatch does, which surprised me, since usually they just tell you what the company does. A few days later I got an invite to go on site. I scheduled it for a few weeks later.
    The on site consisted of a tour, PowerPoint presentations, and two interviews - technical and non-technical. On the non-technical side, it boils down to passion. They are looking for people who are seriously into mobile, security, or cloud. Technical was typical QA stuff.
    Ultimately I got an offer, but declined. I was under the impression that this was a coding job (like SDET), but found out during the on site that it is not. So it wasn't what I was looking for.

Interview Questions

I was looking for a software development job.

Software Consultant Interview

Campus recruiting: the first interview take place on the campus, behavior interview questions. Mainly talked about resume and experiences. First question asked about: tell me mrs about your self. Then went over the resume and ended up with brainstorm questions.

Entry Level Software Consultant Interview

I applied through college or university – interviewed at AirWatch.

Questions - On campus Interview

Tell about yourself ? about your current job ?
    What are your long term goals?
    Latest mobile OS in market ?
    Description about resume and projects ?
    1 or 2 logical questions , Sql questions
    They basically check your fluency

Interview Questions
    • Explain a Technical concept to 5 year old child and an expert
      How would you pursue the project you already did ?

Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

I applied through college or university – interviewed at AirWatch in October 2014.

- Resume picked up in career fair!
    - phone interview after 10 days
    - questions were mostly based on resume
    - one was behavioral question and other one was a brain teaser
    - selected for on-site interview, which is in few days

Interview Questions
    • Given 2 ropes which burn in 60 min each. How will you measure 45 minutes with these ropes?   View Answers (2)

QA Analyst Interview

Where to start? If you are interviewing here, be prepared for a real mess. The recruiter didn't meet me on time. The secretary that was mentioned in the interview invitation was not present. The SECURITY GUARD filling her place had no idea who I was. When the recruiter finally came and got me, my "tour" was a bee line straight to an unmarked room. The actual interview includes nothing short of a hostile military-style drilling of questions. These questions are completely unrelated to the MDM business and shows that they are not looking for people that contribute to their core customer base. After this charade, I was taken out by the last interviewer straight outside and didn't hear from the recruiter again that whole day. Later on that week I finally hear back that I will have an answer the next day. TWO days later I hear my response. Why would I work somewhere that is so completely unprofessional and disorganized? I understand that this is a transitional period with VMWare but that was months ago. Not a good showing at all.

Software Engineer Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at AirWatch in October 2014.

Apply on career fair, got an on campus interview. 1 hour long. Questions are easy, basic data structure coding on white paper. Also some operating system question , mainly definition~

Entry-level Software Consultant Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at AirWatch in October 2014.

Applied through college career fair, went through a on-campus interview. f2f interview took about 30 minutes.Questions were about behavior, background check and some basic technique. Better if you have knowledge of database and SQL.

QA Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

I did a campus interview then was invited to an on site interview. It was a huge group of us for the on site interview. Mostly everyone was there for software dev. The campus coordinators were nice and friendly. After the tour the group separated for presentations for the positions they applied for. It was me and another person for QA but the guy didn't even want to do QA he asked twice to leave and was still forced to watch the presentation . The presentation was horrible. The guy wasn't prepared at all. He couldn't get the tv to work and didn't even know how to operate the demos he was suppose to be showing us. Nothing worked so we never saw the full functionality of the app (which will be a interviewers questions) he read from a script the whole time. Not only that but the guy completely ignored me he spoke and looked directly at the guy who didn't want to be there the whole presentation! We then was moved to the interview room. Your interviewed by two people. One person talks about the company ask about your résumé and about yourself. The second person ask the same exact thing but also give you technical scenario questions like your applying for a job with geek squad.

Interview Questions
    • Create test cases for the demo used in the presentation?

And help desk type questions..

Answer Question