AirWatch Interview Questions

Updated Jul 28, 2015

2.7

User Experience Designer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ann Arbor, MI

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at AirWatch (Ann Arbor, MI) in February 2015.

Interview

I talked to an on-campus career fair recruiter and knew that they were looking for UX designers by that time so I applied directly on the career fair. And then 2 weeks later I had an on campus interview. I talked to one of there current UX designer directly and was declined a week after the interview.

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at AirWatch (Atlanta, GA) in February 2015.

Interview

The interviewer was polite and professional, the first question she asked was the "tell me about yourself" question. Then she asked me to elaborate on a situation when I worked with other people. I was nervous at first so I spoke really fast and she could tell that I was nervous. I answered all the technical question(even though I'm a non-CS major) correctly and thought I did well by showing that I am familiar with and interested in this industry, don't really know why they didn't let me go in the second round.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at AirWatch (Atlanta, GA) in February 2015.

Interview

Spoke to them at Career fair. One round of on-campus interview and 2 rounds of on site interviews. The process was well structured and not too difficult or stressful. The interviewers were very friendly!

Interview Questions

• Mostly puzzles and few technical database and network concepts   Answer Question

Software Technical Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ann Arbor, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at AirWatch (Ann Arbor, MI) in February 2015.

Interview

I submitted my resume online after the carrer fair at university, then I got an campus interview mainly based on going through the resume, behavior questions and one logic question. The recruiter is really nice and she'll give you a hint during the logic question. Overall, it is a great experience

Android Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Raleigh, NC

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at AirWatch (Raleigh, NC) in February 2015.

Interview

I met Airwatch representative on campus recruiting. Then I applied online for android developer position. After two weeks, I got email to choose time slot and type for interview. I selected telephonic interview which lasted for 30 min. Interview completely based on technical skills, logical test. I also had to write code and explain the logic. It was a positive experience.

Interview Questions

• Technical questions from Java, javscript, algorithm, databases   Answer Question

Visual Designer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a weekinterviewed at AirWatch (Atlanta, GA) in February 2015.

Interview

Very smooth, recruiter was very helpful every step of the way. She was also very thorough and genuinely seems to love her job. When I went in person, I interviewed with two people. I did not feel intimidated and felt very much at home. There were no tests, just a portfolio review. Tests may come in future interviews.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself. What are your strengths? What are your weaknesses? Where would you like to be in your career five years from now? What's your ideal company? What attracted you to this company? What did you like least about your last job? What can you do for us that other candidates can't? What were the responsibilities of your last position? What do you know about our company? Are you willing to relocate? Do you have any questions for me?   Answer Question

Application

I applied through college or university – interviewed at AirWatch.

Interview

This interview was a very unpleasant 30 minutes. The interviewer had a list of questions and simply went down the list without even looking up once. He acted completely disinterested. As for the questions, they were pretty typical for an entry level position. Questions about your resume, as well as your work ethic. There were also some questions towards the end that were pretty industry specific.

Interview Questions

• If you were given something to quality check and only had one day, how would you get it done?   Answer Question

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at AirWatch.

Interview

I got two phone interviews, one with the HR agent and the other one with the Manager. It was pretty fast and professionally. Sadly at the end I did not get the job and I had to ask the HR agent, I did suspect that after the second interview but they delayed their answer. It would be nice to have a feedback of the reasons they did not choose me.

Interview Questions

• They were very interested on knowing the reason that I left each job listed on my resume.   Answer Question

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a weekinterviewed at AirWatch (New York, NY) in January 2015.

Interview

Great, helpful, quick, interviewer was very friendly and asked relevant questions to see if I knew everything that they needed to know. I liked the process and the interviewer. I would recommend this company to anyone interested in furthering their career.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Clemson, SC

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at AirWatch (Clemson, SC) in January 2015.

Interview

It was not that bad. There are basically two rounds of interview. the first one is on campus and the second one is on site. i just got shortlisted for the onsite interview. The on campus interview is basically a hr questions along with on puzzle question.