Airbnb

Average Difficulty
1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Market Export(Based In SG) Interview

Market Export(Based In SG)
Singapore (Singapore)

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Airbnb in June 2013.

Interview Details – The interviewer, first of all, asked me to introduce myself. Then the reasons why I left my previous job. At last, if I was successfully selected for this role, how would I promote this service to users at the target market. Just few questions and all can be expected prior to the interview. This interview took only half a hour, I don't know whether it is normal or not.

According to the interviewer's statement, there are five round interviews for applicant, including this one. In the following ones you would be interviewed with 2 HRs and 2 high position managements, which probably takes almost one month.

In fact, I was very disappointed about this interview. That was because the interviewer failed to fulfill his promise. As he told in the interview he would notify the result to me in the following week, but I actually got the result after 2 weeks. The result I finally got is tedious and unhelpful for the applicant. Only states that not a match for this role and there are plenty of applicants currently for this company/role...(don't know why it is included)

In the follow up after the interview with the company, you, each applicant, will experience whether the company cares your application or not. At least for me, I didn't get at all.

Interview Question – The last one: how would you promote this at the target market?   Answer Question

Worked for Airbnb? Contribute to the Community!