Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at Airbnb
- Customer Experience Specialist (35)
- Software Engineer (32)
- Data Scientist (10)
- CX Specialist (6)
- Trust and Safety Investigator (4)
- Junior Account Executive (4)
- Recruiter (4)
- PR Manager (3)
- Customer Support Representative (3)
- Engineer (3)
- Recruiting Coordinator (3)
- Trust & Safety Investigator (3)
- Software Engineer (Backend) (3)
- Social Media Customer Experience Specialist (3)
- Customer Experience Lead (3)
- PR Intern (2)
- Customer Service Specialist (2)
- Culinary Ambassador (2)
- Marktexperte (2)
- Human Resources Manager (2)
- Project Manager (2)
- Experience Designer (2)
- Account Manager (2)
- Language Specialist (2)
- Accounting (2)
- Community Manager (2)
- Marketing (2)
- Technical Sourcer (2)
- Sourcer (2)
- Country Manager (2)
- Accepted OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Airbnb (Singapore (Singapore)) in July 2015.
I applied online via the Airbnb website several times before getting a phone call from the hiring manager. Afterwards there were subsequently 6 interviews with my team members, team leaders and people from other departments. These interviews were conducted on Skype and were one to one. After which I had a language test and I received the offer one week later. The whole process took two months because the hiring manager in charge was posted to another department/team and I was lost in between the exchange. Other than that, it was pleasant and smooth process.
- About my experience, how I would handle customer complaints and general chit chat about why I choose Airbnb. Note: remain calm and be yourself. Be really prepared and ask the interviewer questions as well. They are really interesting and amazing people. Some will be your colleagues. Answer Question
Helpful (1)Accepted OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Airbnb (Singapore (Singapore)) in May 2015.
It was extensive. Had to go through 6 interviews (Via Skype and Face-to-face). People were super hospitable when I'm at the office for interview. The panel of interviewees held different job roles which allowed me to understand the company culture and framework more.
- Tell me about yourself. Mostly a general question from all interviewees. Answer Question
Helpful (3)Accepted OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Airbnb (Singapore (Singapore)) in April 2014.
Amazing interview process, with group interviews, individual interviews and overall a great introduction to the company. By the time I had gone half through it I already wanted to be part of Airbnb so much!
- Accepted OfferPositive ExperienceDifficult Interview
I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Airbnb (Singapore (Singapore)) in November 2013.
Exciting, cross regional, informative and in depth. I was lucky enough to meet many people in the organisation that helped me make a well informed decision on whether this was the right move for me.
- What is the best mistake you have ever made in life? Answer Question
Is this helpful? The community relies on everyone sharing – Add Anonymous Interview Review