Airbnb Talent Acquisition Lead Interview Questions & Reviews
- Popular Job Titles:
- Customer Experience Specialist (10)
- Software Engineer (6)
- Junior Account Executive (4)
- Trust and Safety Investigator (4)
- Data Scientist (3)
- Trust & Safety Investigator (2)
- Engineer (2)
- Recruiter (2)
- Community Manager (2)
- Accounting (2)
- PR Intern (2)
- Account Manager (2)
- Customer Support Representative (2)
- AirCrew (2)
- Aircrew (Customer Service) (2)
- AirCrew (Remote) (1)
- Customer Support Content Manager (1)
- Junior Analytics Specialist (1)
- Account Manager/Customer Consultant (1)
- Product Person (1)
- Associate Sales and Activation (1)
- CX (1)
- Aircorps- Customer Service Position (1)
- Market Export(Based In SG) (1)
- Market Expert In SG (1)
- Aircorps - Customer Support (1)
- Aircorps Customer Experience Representative (1)
- Market Expert (1)
- Trust and Safety Specialist (1)
- CX Specialist (1)
Talent Acquisition Lead Interview (Negative Experience; Difficult Interview)
I interviewed at Airbnb in September 2012.
Interview Details – The Airbnb interviews process was lengthy, repetitive and a number of the interviewers struggled to turn up on time.
I had 9 interviews in total spread out over 3 days. The interview process ended with me meeting two of the founders. Both came across well but one turned up over an hour late. Of course they are busy but this was both disappointing and off putting. The final founder who I was due to meet was unable to meet with me so I was told I'd have to come back.
After chasing up numerous times I was told after waiting over a week that one of the founders thought I wouldn't fit in culturally (this is even after I went out for beers with some of the engineers).
Ultimately I was very keen to work for Airbnb but the process left me feeling I'd been messed about and treated poorly.
Sadly from reading other reviews this seems to be a theme throughout. I suggest that the founders move on from interviewing the employees as it surely cannot be sustainable. Particularly when people are coming away with similarly disappointing candidate experiences.
Interview Question – Sell Airbnb to me as if I was an Engineer Answer Question
Interviews for Top Jobs at Airbnb