Airbus Group

3.1

Senior Administrative Assistant In Miami Supporting Team Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Miami, FL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Miami, FL

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Airbus Group.

The application and interview process went smoothly. I applied and about 2-4 weeks later I received a call. After speaking to the recruiter about the job she revealed the job paid in the high 40's which was shocking because the requirements were 6-8 years of experience and an associates/ BA preferred. Aerospace companies typically pay well but this opportunity is below market so I was not interested. They will try to sell you on their benefits but there are other great companies with great benefits that pay market.

Interview Questions
    • All questions were pretty standard, be prepared to walk through your resume and know about the company.   Answer Question

Intern - Standardization of Working Methods Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Airbus Group.

Two interviews: one HR, one with an engineer. The first, HR, was to get to know more about personality and background, and was half in French, half in English (internship in France). Questions were about why I applied, what were my strengths and weaknesses and what experience I had in teamwork.
    Second interview was more technical, with more details about the expectations of the internship. There were some technical questions about Lean, and others regarding skills in implementing macros with VBA.

Interview Questions
    • Can you give me three of your strengths, and three things to improve?   Answer Question

Assistant Project Manager Interview

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a weekinterviewed at Airbus Group in March 2014.

Conversational and personality inquiry. Little technical inquiry. Generally wanted to see if I had an understanding of what the company does and if I understand the client. Mostly just asked about my background and personal interests.

Compensation was negotiable

Tax Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Herndon, VA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Herndon, VA

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Airbus Group in March 2013.

First, I had a phone interview with the hiring manager that asked me about my qualifications and background. Then, I was selected to interview separately at their HQ with the Senior Tax Associate and Tax Manager, both interviews went well. Finally, I was selected for a third interview with the Tax Director. The third and final interview was to see if the potential candidate would fit in the company's culture.

Interview Questions
    • What are your favorite things to do outside work?   View Answer

QA Auditor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Wichita, KS

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Airbus Group in June 2012.

It was a text book interview. Bombarded with question after question that was nothing more than a personality test.

Interview Questions
    • Look up the 100 most questions asked in an interview. They will ask you everyone of them. I could have done the interview from a computer. It was very impersonal. It was obvious that they already had a decision before I ever walked in. My interview was just a check in the box to protect themselves legally for hiring a friend of a friend. They treated me with little respect trying to discourage me from wanting the job.   View Answer

Fluid Dynamics Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in England, AR
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in England, AR

interviewed at Airbus Group in May 2012.

it was pretty intense

Engineer III Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Wichita, KS

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Airbus Group in December 2010.

The interview process was low pressure and relaxed. They rely heavy on current employee referrals when possible.

Internship Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Irvine, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Irvine, CA

The process took a dayinterviewed at Airbus Group in April 2010.

Planning of the interview was easy. Applied through college website. Mostly the Manager of Engineering described the position during the interview. Overall, a really good experience. Would recommend applying.

Systems Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cary, NC
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cary, NC

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Airbus Group in July 2009.

First a phone interview with hiring manager followed up a week later by 1:1 interview with the HR rep, then the hiring manager again, then a group interview with the development group and then the test group all on the same day, Was asked to solve a logic problem plus C language questions and asked interview questions about worst working situation with past peers and mgmt to see how i dealt with those issues.

Interview Questions
    • *iter++ vs * (iter ++) : explain whether they are different or not   View Answer
    • logic question about how to determine which switches on a switchplate at the end of a hall control which lights in a room that you can only visit once   View Answer

Head Hunter Interview

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Airbus Group in June 2008.

I was a little complex due to the language barrier. They seem like they would be a great company to work for if the were salary competetive.

money