Airbus Group

61 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Intern - Standardization of Working Methods Interview

Intern - Standardization of Working Methods

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Airbus Group.

Interview Details – Two interviews: one HR, one with an engineer. The first, HR, was to get to know more about personality and background, and was half in French, half in English (internship in France). Questions were about why I applied, what were my strengths and weaknesses and what experience I had in teamwork.
Second interview was more technical, with more details about the expectations of the internship. There were some technical questions about Lean, and others regarding skills in implementing macros with VBA.

Interview Question – Can you give me three of your strengths, and three things to improve?   Answer Question

QA Auditor Interview

QA Auditor
Wichita, KS

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Airbus Group in June 2012.

Interview Details – It was a text book interview. Bombarded with question after question that was nothing more than a personality test.

Interview Question – Look up the 100 most questions asked in an interview. They will ask you everyone of them. I could have done the interview from a computer. It was very impersonal. It was obvious that they already had a decision before I ever walked in. My interview was just a check in the box to protect themselves legally for hiring a friend of a friend. They treated me with little respect trying to discourage me from wanting the job.   View Answer

Engineer III Interview

Engineer III
Wichita, KS

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Airbus Group in December 2010.

Interview Details – The interview process was low pressure and relaxed. They rely heavy on current employee referrals when possible.

Tax Associate Interview

Tax Associate
Herndon, VA

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Airbus Group in March 2013.

Interview Details – First, I had a phone interview with the hiring manager that asked me about my qualifications and background. Then, I was selected to interview separately at their HQ with the Senior Tax Associate and Tax Manager, both interviews went well. Finally, I was selected for a third interview with the Tax Director. The third and final interview was to see if the potential candidate would fit in the company's culture.

Interview Question – What are your favorite things to do outside work?   View Answer

Fluid Dynamics Engineer Interview

Fluid Dynamics Engineer
England, AR

I interviewed at Airbus Group in May 2012.

Interview Details – it was pretty intense

Interview Question – what will be my expectation from job   View Answer

Internship Interview

Internship
Irvine, CA

The process took a day - interviewed at Airbus Group in April 2010.

Interview Details – Planning of the interview was easy. Applied through college website. Mostly the Manager of Engineering described the position during the interview. Overall, a really good experience. Would recommend applying.

Interview Question – What did you do at your previous internship?   Answer Question

Head Hunter Interview

Head Hunter

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Airbus Group in June 2008.

Interview Details – I was a little complex due to the language barrier. They seem like they would be a great company to work for if the were salary competetive.

Interview Question – would you relocate at your own expense.   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – money

Systems Developer Interview

Systems Developer
Cary, NC

I applied online and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Airbus Group in July 2009.

Interview Details – First a phone interview with hiring manager followed up a week later by 1:1 interview with the HR rep, then the hiring manager again, then a group interview with the development group and then the test group all on the same day, Was asked to solve a logic problem plus C language questions and asked interview questions about worst working situation with past peers and mgmt to see how i dealt with those issues.

Interview Questions

• *iter++ vs * (iter ++) : explain whether they are different or not   View Answer
  • logic question about how to determine which switches on a switchplate at the end of a hall control which lights in a room that you can only visit once   View Answer

Intern Interview

Intern
Hamburg (Germany)

I applied through college or university - interviewed at Airbus Group in April 2013.

Interview Details – I sent my application to the contact provided by my university from Airbus and was contacted by my future boss on phone. After asking me general questions about Supply Chain Management, he invited me for an interview. The interview was a thorough examination of my CV. The interviewer asked me numerous questions about my previous internship, tested my skills in Germans and asked me about my motivation, passion, hobbies and other language skills.

Interview Question – Question regarding my previous internship--> The interviewer asked me to describe a tough situation I faced. After I explained the situation and told him how I dealt with it, he questioned me why I chose to do it the way I did. He seemed satisfied with my logical reasoning. Try not to go on and on. Stick to a point.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Tried negotiating salary but it didn't work. Interns are given fixed salary no matter what. You can get a travel discount though if you prove you are a student.

Associate Engineer Interview

Associate Engineer

I applied through an employee referral and the process took a day - interviewed at Airbus Group.

Interview Details – One Technical One HR. The technical one focused on projects and past experience, with some questions on application of fundamentals.
The HR one had loads of questions, some fairly random, about experiences where I had to deal with a certain challenge, and what I learnt from it, or how I'd behave in a certain environment.

Interview Question – An example of when you had to do something unethical for your team. Are you happy that you did it? Why?   View Answer

Worked for Airbus Group? Contribute to the Community!