Airbus Group Interview Questions

Updated Aug 26, 2015

3.2

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Airbus Group in October 2014.

Interview

The process was well outlined. Human Resources advised of the schedule and kept to it. Questions were well thought out and relevant to the job for which I was being interviewed.

Interview Questions

• How have you grown in previous positions?   1 Answer

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Airbus Group (Miami, FL).

Interview

The application and interview process went smoothly. I applied and about 2-4 weeks later I received a call. After speaking to the recruiter about the job she revealed the job paid in the high 40's which was shocking because the requirements were 6-8 years of experience and an associates/ BA preferred. Aerospace companies typically pay well but this opportunity is below market so I was not interested. They will try to sell you on their benefits but there are other great companies with great benefits that pay market.

Interview Questions

• All questions were pretty standard, be prepared to walk through your resume and know about the company.   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Airbus Group.

Interview

Two interviews: one HR, one with an engineer. The first, HR, was to get to know more about personality and background, and was half in French, half in English (internship in France). Questions were about why I applied, what were my strengths and weaknesses and what experience I had in teamwork. Second interview was more technical, with more details about the expectations of the internship. There were some technical questions about Lean, and others regarding skills in implementing macros with VBA.

Interview Questions

• Can you give me three of your strengths, and three things to improve?   Answer Question

Assistant Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a week. I interviewed at Airbus Group in March 2014.

Interview

Conversational and personality inquiry. Little technical inquiry. Generally wanted to see if I had an understanding of what the company does and if I understand the client. Mostly just asked about my background and personal interests.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Compensation was negotiable

Internship Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Airbus Group in September 2013.

Interview

Phone interview with english test, intelligence test, personality test, personal interview (nothing out of the ordinary). Note: the personality test must be in accordance with the interview, because they will check that, so allways be honest.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a situation when you faced a problem and you succeeded   Answer Question

Tax Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Herndon, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Airbus Group (Herndon, VA) in March 2013.

Interview

First, I had a phone interview with the hiring manager that asked me about my qualifications and background. Then, I was selected to interview separately at their HQ with the Senior Tax Associate and Tax Manager, both interviews went well. Finally, I was selected for a third interview with the Tax Director. The third and final interview was to see if the potential candidate would fit in the company's culture.

Interview Questions

• What are your favorite things to do outside work?   1 Answer

QA Auditor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Wichita, KS

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Airbus Group (Wichita, KS) in June 2012.

Interview

It was a text book interview. Bombarded with question after question that was nothing more than a personality test.

Interview Questions

• Look up the 100 most questions asked in an interview. They will ask you everyone of them. I could have done the interview from a computer. It was very impersonal. It was obvious that they already had a decision before I ever walked in. My interview was just a check in the box to protect themselves legally for hiring a friend of a friend. They treated me with little respect trying to discourage me from wanting the job.   1 Answer

Tech Support Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Temecula, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Airbus Group (Temecula, CA) in June 2012.

Interview

Group interview. You will get technical questions. Anything on your resume is open game and must be prepared to answer questions about it. Personality questions are also part of this. How you deal with pressure and stress since this is a 911 environment.

Interview Questions

• Anything on your resume that you say you know well. Anything on your resume is open game and must be prepared to answer questions about it. Personality questions are also part of this. How you deal with pressure and stress since this is a 911 environment.   Answer Question

Fluid Dynamics Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in England, AR

Application

I interviewed at Airbus Group (England, AR) in May 2012.

Interview

it was pretty intense

Interview Questions

• what will be my expectation from job   1 Answer

Engineer III Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Wichita, KS

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Airbus Group (Wichita, KS) in December 2010.

Interview

The interview process was low pressure and relaxed. They rely heavy on current employee referrals when possible.