Aircel

Updated Dec 9, 2014

3.2

Senior Manager Learning and Development Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Aircel in November 2014.

Was represented by a job agency. The interview process was very well managed. Met with the person from their TA team and then the L&D head. Had to visit again to meet the Head HR. All were cordial, professional and very nice in their conduct, however, only until the interview process.

At the salary negotiation stage, the person from TA team had unfortunately shed all her cordial and professional self and stooped a level which wasn't either dignified not suiting the profession she is in.

The offer did not match my expectations and also, MORE IMPORTANT to mention; that once sensed that i may not join below a particular compensation, the person from the TA team had shed all her cordial and nice self and unfortunately stooped to a level which could have made anyone to decline the offer, irrespective of the compensation being offered!

Professional and systematic

Interview Questions
    One round with HR and finalised

Team Lead Interview

3 rounds. 1st personnel round, 2nd manager round, 3rd again senior manager round

Customer Care Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Meerut (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Meerut (India)

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 6+ monthsinterviewed at Aircel in June 2012.

simply asking why do u want this job and how can u convence the customer?

because of my studies

Deputy Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a dayinterviewed at Aircel in January 2012.

THe interview process was an easy one, I had an HR round as a prelim then my reporting manager & his deputy. In all the process was easy and quick considering I was having telephonic conversations.

Interview Questions
    Wasn't tough but I guess I should have negotiated a bit more.

Assistant Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bhopal (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bhopal (India)

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Aircel in August 2011.

when HR will get your Resume then First you will receive call from HR executive for interview Date .
    HR person will take first round.
    Distribution head will take 2nd round.
    Sales Head will take 3rd round.
    After that HR head will take final interview.
    But best part is all of this will be done in single day .

Sales Representatives Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Shillong (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Shillong (India)

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Aircel in June 2011.

Submission of CV along with application including other required document to proof educational qualifications, experience in different fields and resedential proof. Fixed a date for personal interview and waited until a letter came in my home address, informing me that i'm being hired and must joint on the date written on the appointment letter.

Choose wisely.

Sales Officer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dibrugarh (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dibrugarh (India)

I applied in-person. The process took a dayinterviewed at Aircel in January 2011.

my communication was very good with my colleagues. it was a simple oral interview by a sister concern company of aircel namely Adecco. face to face is one of the most effective interview in these days. so rather from taking phone or online interview, interviewer should take face to face interview.

Interview Questions
    • questions related to GK those which are recently updated   View Answer
    it all depends about the company, the post applying for, the qualification and experience of the candidate, etc. though the companies are the last decision maker.

Head Brand & Marketing Communications Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Aircel in November 2010.

Immediate Supervisor, Head of Circle, Regional Head, HR Round over a period of 1 month

Interview Questions
    • What innovation in terms of good experience you bring in the organization to grow further   View Answer

Assistant Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi (India)

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Aircel in October 2010.

4 rounds of interviews were there - Retail Head, CSD Head, CBH and HR.
    extensive questions on the cv was asked with previous job related questions. Situation based questions are also asked.

Interview Questions
    • Have you slapped anyone? On the road if anyone is not moving the vehicle or has hit your vehicle even then?   View Answer
    hardly any hike as per the company norms