Aircraft Service International

Updated Oct 22, 2014
Updated Oct 22, 2014

1.9

Safety Manager Interview

Quesitons were pretty standard for the position. Lots of behavior based questions...tell me about a time when, etc. Upon receiving a job offer letter, the process moves relatively fast. Relocation is available for select positions.

Interview Questions
    • No unexpected or difficult questions were asked. Mainly an in further depth of your resume.   Answer Question

Passenger Service Agent Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Windsor Locks, CT
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Windsor Locks, CT

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Aircraft Service International in August 2014.

Phone interview, 1:1 interview. My manager I interviewed with was running late from the copy room. She seemed disorganized and at interview very matter of fact. There was no shaking of hands. She told me simply sit down, we talked for about 45 mins. This company works with Air Canada, largely flights are overnight hours to early morning hours. No day time flights.

Interview Questions
    • Interview questions were based in situations, largely customer service. There were 14 questions. Can you work any type of hours of the day? Tell me about a time you had a difficult customer.   Answer Question

Aircraft Fueler Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hebron, KY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hebron, KY

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Aircraft Service International in July 2014.

Interview was easy, wasn't there 5 minutes and had a job. The manager conducting the interview wasn't the most professional, but it kind've showed that it would be a fun place to work

Cargo Agent Interview

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Aircraft Service International in June 2014.

Applied online. Was contacted by a recruiter in Orlando, Florida. Had an initial phone interview with him. Sent information for background checks, and took a drug test. Interviewed with location manager in Santa Ana, CA at their office. Got the job, signed paperwork and started training. Had to wait a few weeks for my SIDA badge (airport security badge) to be approved by the airport.

Interview Questions
    • Everything was very straight forward. Emphasis on safety practices!   Answer Question
    No negotiation.

Truck Driver Interview

Apply online and then you will be contacted by someone in corporate usually saying there will be an in person interview. The in person interview lasts usually less than 10-15 minutes. If you are selected the next thing that will happen will be a drug test and then working with a driver to see if you are a good driver.

Interview Questions
    • Questions usually are just about where you have worked and the type of equipment you have driven before.   Answer Question

Fueler Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Salt Lake City, UT
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Salt Lake City, UT

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Aircraft Service International in October 2013.

No in person interview, got a phone call at about 1pm a few days after calling to see if they were still hiring (I had an application on file for a couple months but was unable to accept a position previously due to scheduling conflicts with college classes). They asked me a few quick interview questions over the phone and offered me a position at the end of the phone call.

Interview Questions
    • Nothing too difficult, they just want to know that you are safety conscious and won't cut corners, experience working outdoors seemed to be a big plus.   Answer Question

Line Service Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Aircraft Service International in August 2013.

I applied to the company after seeing their ad in a facebook job group. I was then, contacted by phone a week later for a phone interview.
    The interviewer told me they don't have face-to-face interviews and I would subsequently be offered the position, pending the interview. He gave the company's background and also told that their would be training and no previous experience was required. The interviewer asked about experiences I could recall that related to the pressures I would face on the job, physical stamina, etc. I was then offered the position and told I would have to take a drug test 24 hours from the interview.
    Upon passing the drug test, I was contacted for CBT(computer board training) which lasted three days. Upon completion I had to get my badge for the Airport and from there started my on the job training.

Interview Questions
    Was not able to negotiate pay, flat out pay rate.

Fuel Farm Operator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phila, PA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phila, PA

I applied through other source. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at Aircraft Service International in August 2013.

Managers talk as if you will be treated with respect for the knowledge and work ethic you bring to the job, but will treat you as a slave.

Interview Questions
    No negotiation. Their way or the highway.

Ramp Agent Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tampa, FL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tampa, FL

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Aircraft Service International.

The intervirew process was a very easy one. I filled out an application on their website at www.asig.com and was called about 3 days later from their headquarters in Orlando, FL. I then set up an appt. to meet with the local branch's HR in a one on one interview which was very easy and straighforward. I was hired almost immediately and took my drug test within 24hrs of the initial job offer.

Not much negotiation.

Aircraft Fueler Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Aircraft Service International in November 2011.

I applied on the company website and received an email with an appointment for an interview within a week. There was a group interview followed by an individual interview. After the individual interview, emails were sent out to those selected to move forward for a urinalysis. I was then contacted to come in the next week for a finger print background check and the initiation of training after a clear check.