Airgas Account Manager Interview Questions & Reviews

3 interviews

3 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Lincoln, NE
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lincoln, NE

I interviewed through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Airgas in June 2014.

Interview went great, had one, and then had my second and final interview with in a few weeks time. Had my first interview over the phone, then the following day I had a 1:1 interview on site. From there I had my last interview with the district manager at a different location.

Other Interview Reviews for Airgas

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Duluth, GA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Duluth, GA

I interviewed online - interviewed at Airgas.

During phone interview, I was asked to a few basic questions. Tell me something about yourself. What can you bring to Airgas? Next step a 2 hours assessment test which consisted basic algebra , word analog,and a personality test. Word analog, math, Answers can be found if you google the question. A few days later, I was invited to a second face to face interview. The interview questions on Glassdoor, helped me a lot. Now waiting to for interview invited to meet VP. WOW, I hope this is it for interviewing.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about an ethical dilemma you faced one the job and how did you handled it. Questions were pretty much basic. Look over the interview question on Glassdoor.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee  in  Atlanta, GA
    Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

The process took 2 days - interviewed at Airgas in September 2010.

First I had to do a phone interview where I was asked general questions. Then I went into the office for a 2 on 1 interview with 2 managers. Then I phone interviewed with the Vice President of the company.

Interview Questions

Worked for Airgas? Contribute to the Community!